Reviews for The Perverted Shinobi & The Breast Kunoichi
interesante
Egas Dwel chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Sigh... why Hinata ? Who. Care. Are we in Mannyu Hiken chou or not ? Cross over be damned. Hinata is everywhere ! Why can't author contentrate on the cross over ?
DNA2337 chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Can't wait for next chapter will naruto do something about the cave tho
kerry.wallace40 chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Love it so far and wondering if you could do a version of "the gift" a naruto fanfic from .com as it currently and for years has only 3 chapters.
TheBlakkat09 chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
Glad to finally have you back in action again, great chapter by the way. wasn't entirely excited with the moment going to sasuke and sakura but if it had to be done, it had to be done. does that also mean that the others from konoha will come through the portal? I can at least think of one other who might be able to get it working, 'hint' hint' senju. not that I have any problems with the lemon but I was kind of hoping it would be kagefusa next. Still I'm not complaining, again great to have you back, keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
man, a sight for sore eyes.

you have no idea how happy to see you back, I understand that writters block can be a bitch, so no worries, thank you so much for returning...

now if we could get back that marvelous seikon no qwaser crossover, everything would be crioght in the world, alas I'm glad to see this fantastic fic back
bladetri chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
like XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
crazy
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
love it
harlequin320 chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
interesting chapter, keep up the good work
Naruhina Deviluke chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Finally it's been years good job on the chap though
KilluaGodspeed chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
...Don't think that I don't realize that those descriptions for the most part were taken from wiki.
New Universe Returns chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
I'm glad you are still continuing with this. Keep up the good work.
Dudtheman chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait to see where it goes