Reviews for The Perverted Shinobi & The Breast Kunoichi
lancelot.knight chapter 9 . 7/17
I love the story but you really need to update it! (plus perhaps naruto can punish a woman that is using her breast size to be horrible to someone else again but this time when he dominates her have him turn her into a butt slut lol).
xluckineko1990x chapter 1 . 7/10
When are u goung to update it
Grim24 chapter 9 . 5/28
Interesting and amusing story keep a the good work "THUMB'S UP".

And update it please
The God of Storms chapter 1 . 5/11
Don't you need chakra to activate seals?
Why haven't u continued it its been a year
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/15
Great chapter and plot
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 1/29
this has potential let's see where this goes
TheBlakkat09 chapter 9 . 1/16
Do you also plan to have toyo join? she 'd be good too. Update soon please!
Good story but why the hell aren't you updating the Fairy Tail's Shinobi story ? If you're gonna abandon it then at least mention it before dropping the ball.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
This is certainly an interesting and entertaining story. Never heard Manyuu Hiken-cho before but it sounds like an amusing read. Keep laughing to myself whenever he interacts with a new female because I am never sure what will happen next. The characters and interactions are pretty cool. I will definitely be looking into any other stories that you have written if they are anywhere near as good as this is.
Erst Wellington chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
So update or nah?
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
I hope you continue this soon, I'm espicially looking forward to Sakura's reaction to the world's attitude towards breasts. Heheheheh!
LadyHayakawa chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
continue please this is very good fanfic despite some grammar mistakes but i like it
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 9 . 7/11/2015