Reviews for Neverland Is Calling
ThatOneFangirlWithNoLife chapter 1 . 4/14
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME CRY!? THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. THERE ARE NO WORD TO EXPRESS HOW DEEPLY THIS CARVES INTO MY SOUL. YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED.
Goldencity chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'm filled with adoration for this fic. The Neverland-mixed-with-Marauders fits so well, and I'm in love with your writing style, and this line-

You've got your darling lost boys, and she's found something better, but baby you're still lost, and can she be your darling?

-made me ship James/Lily more than I have before.

The thought of the Marauders being the Lost Boys...

...I just love it. I love this story- every bit- so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow, what an amazing piece! It was a very interesting perspective, and very very well written!
-Sarasmile247
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is beautiful :) I normally don't go for cross-overs, but you write so well that I thought I'd give it a shot. And Merlin, I'm glad I did!

- Mayhem
are you with me chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I was a bit weary reading this at first, because of the crossover. Harry Potter/Peter Pan... I've never read that before. But it was really, really good.
dartya chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aww, wow and other kinds of feelings. :)
Well, I cent really describe the way I'm feeling, but I really truly loved that.
It's that special kind of reading that just... makes you feel all ass and stuff...
So yeah, loved it. (less than three)
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Just...wonderful. I could really see this happening, and I love the way you wrote it. Keep updating
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well I personally love your Harry Potter/Peter Pan crossovers, and I think you should do more. This actually made me kind of sad, and I don't understand why, it was beautiful and I just loved it :)
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012