Reviews for Listen Up
lordofthepringles chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Please tell me you're going to finish this story. It's still one of my favorites.
superyellow chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
That's great! Kurt and Dave met again, and they had sex AGAIN!
Maybe next time, Kurt will go to the cake shop that Dave been working, then Dave will mistake that Kurt stalks him. So, Kurt will ask him out. HAHAHA! Just saying.
Kim chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Really juicy. I usually don't like stranger Dave and Kurt but this is tasty. Pls don't leave us hanging.
louisestrange chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Trust Blaine to arrive at the worst possible moment! I'm interested to see what Dave will think when he finds out Kurt and Blaine aren't actually together...looking forward to more.
AnActressexual chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Such a hot story, was so glad to read another chapter. I'm really curious to see where their relationship goes. Which one will go see the other first?
Canceled4Good chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
lol...damn you Blaine...I feel bad for Kurt though because he's getting it all wrong with Dave and I'm dreading the part where Dave has to clear that up...I have a feeling it's going to be a blowout...update soon please!
Croonable chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Are you two authors still continuing writing this story or you just finished this story now?

Also I really like this au version of Kurt and Dave.
Canceled4Good chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
great chapter...really liked it...cant wait for more...update soon!
superyellow chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Maybe Kurt will forgot the bet and keep singing in the morning,then Dave will go downstair to fight for them met,perhaps they will have another hot,tough sex.
Wonderful!
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Please update again soon.
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Sexily adorable. I hope this is just the beginning?
Vampgrl037 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Good so far. Can't wait to read more.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Today is officially the BEST DAY EVER because you are extending and continuing the amazing 'Hear Me Out'-verse! I'm so excited and eager for more!
xonthefloor chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OMG! SEQUEL! This was priceless! Loved it!
I Know You Gave Him The Bacon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved the original story - I'm really glad it's being continued now! I always wanted to know what happened afterwards. I'd love it if they end up getting together. Thank you so much for keeping this going!