Reviews for The Girl who Nearly Tore them Apart
Digital-Pinapple chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I just want to say that you're awesome!
C.B. Weasley chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
This is an awesome story! I am excited and worried about where this could be heading! I can't wait for more! I am now dedicated to your story! Lucky you!
xoxo
C. B. Weasley
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Great job its good to see you back. I'm excited for more. Happy writing! :)
Rea558750 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Love the new chapter :)
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Uh-oh... Well, I enjoyed the short chapter, and hopefully you will update again soon! Happy writing! :)
Hades's-Daughter chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
He punched her in the nose! Bad Sirius. Bad.
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Okay, not my favorite chapter, but it wasn't horrible. I'm not too surprised at Anabelle's choice, I expected it to be Remus. That or for her to say that she didn't really like either of them that way. I really liked Peter's reaction, I thought that was a very Gryffindor way to handle it, and something that author's don't portray enough in Peter because of how he turned out in the end. Happy writing! :)
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Ah, that was cute. Not overly so, just enough where we readers don't feel entirely ripped off for a short chapter. :) But I enjoyed it, regardless of its length. Happy writing! :)
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Oh, poor Remus and Annabell and Marauders in general. I wish Anabell a speedy recovery (...even if she is a fictional character and all). Happy writing! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Sniff. Does she die? I hope there will be some love confessions! And why not add Snape into this? Make him comfort lily!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
WHY WHY WHY DID ANNA HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEM?! I LIKE SNAPE SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Ah-mazing
The Marauders Live Forever chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OH. MY. GODRIC.

I opened this story simply because it looked interesting.
I read it because IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES.

Here's a little story:

One night, I had a dream. A dream, in which I was the fifth Marauder, and the only girl.

This story is amazing to me because this is exactly how I imagined myself, only I'm replaced by Annabelle. Get it?

All you need to know: KEEP WRITING! :D
nacho5 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
MOAR!
Go.Marauders.and.Lily chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
This is a great story! I just randomly happened upon it, and I must say that I have enjoyed it so far. Lots of suspense and I think the love square will play out interestingly. Happy writing! :)