Reviews for Love and Respect
Nothingsomething chapter 12 . 2/3
This is so cool! How long does it take u 2 update?
Izaria chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Aww I love this so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
SOUL EATER! :3 Now, I had to write this cuz I'm a serious fangirl. But, wow, you got really good in writing! I luv this chapter!
Rafanan chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Woman your story is two things :
Awesome And
Making me waitttttt i dont like please up date
Forever following Rafanan to lazy to login
aishachase97 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
OMFG PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
just-a-reader chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
LOL this chapter! The puck scene was HILARIOUS and meghan was really awesome! awesome story please update!
Mackie Effing Mad chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Eeek I need to start Soul Eater. It's been on my netflix list forever, but I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist and Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. And then a little bit of Black Butler. So much anime, so little time.
The internet is made up of distractions. Purely. I'm hooked on rpg horror games now, that's my new thing.
Eek if the plot hasn't been introduced yet I can't wait to see what it is! Exciited.
My magical-magicness is always right xD. its magic like that.
They do belong together. xD Messes are usually the most interesting people.
Semi-patiently ;) not quite all the way there. Close enough.
This is getting more and more interesting!
No problem, dear xD always happy to pop in for a chat.
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Go Soul Eater! Death the Kid is so freaking amazing! :3
Oh my God, Ira telling Puck to make the love with her was so funny, even though I heard sarcasm somewhere in her voice. You did this one pretty well.
Izaria chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
This chapter...i like it!...ANOTHER! XD
fantasyfreak133 chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
finally! thanks for updating and i like the little glimpse into Ira. it was too short though!
Mackie Effing Mad chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Eek you're back :D
I can forgive you, don't worry. I've been neglecting my iron fey story for way too long so I'm in no place to complain. I've been distracted by anime lately, but this was nice to finally come back to.
It was nice to see into her mind for a bit - always good to know more about the characters. I'm sad that there wasn't any Puck, but I'll be patient. Good things come to those who wait...I hope TT.
So. Much. Angst! Shouldn't love it as much as I do. I sense a troubled past with my magical magic-ness.
Yup, magical magic-ness. It's a thing, look it up.
Anywho, I'll be waiting semi-patiently for an update ;).
RedBron chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I love this! SO SO MUCH IT'S HILARIOUS

were you watching soul eater? XD

PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU CAN'T LEAVE US WITH A DYING PUCK MAN!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Look at me, reviewing like a pro. But now I won't be able to threaten you... I'll admit, that worked quite well. I should do that again. xD

BUT WAIT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING LEAVE US THERE WITH PUCK DYING NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Like, I know he isn't going to die because he's Robin freaking Goodfellow, but at the same time it's like NO I WANT TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T DIE AND CUDDLE HIM AS HE COMES BACK TO LIFE AND LOVE HIM. Through Ira. Because he's imaginary - or just as well as. *Sobs*

It's been fascinating to see your writing grow from Iron Sister to what you're writing now. Even in the Flirting Girl character, there is obvious, brilliant characterization. It's just... *sighs and contemplates hugging you*

... is it bad that I was laughing at Puck's hilariousness even as he was dying? Ahaha I'm so insensitive. xD But you have stuff like this: "At least I won't be dying a virgin..." you can't expect me to not die several times over from that... I just I just I just WAIT WHO ELSE STOLE MY/OUR/THE ENTIRE FANDOM'S PUCK? MINE. DON'T TOUCH HIM, I WILL FREEZE YOU. xD

*Cracks up* Ohmigosh, now you have the image in my head of ASH gambling... oh god... Ira/Ninja/whatever I'm supposed to call you you can't do this to me. *Dissolves into laughter* xD

Beautiful Redemption/Ninja's Twinni/Whatever I'm supposed to call you: *Tackles you in a hug before abruptly letting go and acting like nothing happened* I missed you- I mean, hello minion. And I'll update... eventually... before next June, I promise. (Hold me to that.)

Sorry, Ira/Ninja. I guess I just spammed your review with that...

Is it weird I find it adorable that he says he knows he's an idiot? It's just... he's so... sigh. Puck. I love him. And your interpretation does do him justice. Even if it takes two months to get a fix. :p

Can't wait for the next chapter!

[heart],
Queenie
fantasyfreak133 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
who did your cover art?
fantasyfreak133 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I like this new version of your story, its a lot better than the previous drafts... update soon!