Reviews for After
bohobo chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Yay! She kissed him back!

I don't really approve of cheating, but she was never meant to be with Peeta or have his babies so she was pretty much just cheating on Gale for years until he returned so it's legit, carry on!

But for reals. And it's weird to think that they're like 30 something.

Great job keep it up :)
bohobo chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I love your writing style! I also love how in character it is. How she's got a family with Peeta and is still unhappy, because it's not what she wanted.

This line was my favourite

"So I reach for him, and I pull Gale into the most awkward embrace I could have ever given. And by my standards, it's akin to holding a burning rag, dripping with acid. But in a nice way."

I can really see the awkward katniss hug, lol.

And the I have Peeta to do part. that was funny. Love the reunion, it was kind of angsty but not overly dramatic.
Flarefirered chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Love this. First, because it's a galeniss story and I'm having a hard time finding good ones. Second, it's actually well written. I've been hoping to come across something like this for a while now! This should be the fourth book in the series...
Will Gale be meeting the kids soon? :P I bet that'll be an interesting scene!
Clara Meliza chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I don't approve of adultery in any shape or form, but this I like. Great job.
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This was bloody brilliant!
Ellenka chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Ahh, what a reunion. And the description of Gale... yumm... ;)
And everything was so perfectly written, as always - I love the way you capture the emotions.

and this line totally cracked me up: "And by my standards, it's akin to holding a burning rag, dripping with acid. But in a nice way" - SO totally Katniss way :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Whyy does he do that? ommg. He's rushing thingss.. You should've made them kiss in the woods.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Well it's really good. But... Gale cant just walk in and kiss a married woman with 2 kids! I mean seriously. Gale needs to move on. Get al life. And don't you l
LadyDae chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This looks promising. Good job with keeping Katniss in her voice but making her older and im curious about her relationship with Peeta and her children. Great line at the end to show how shocked Katniss was at seeing Gale, even though she knew he was near. Keep up the good work.
Ellenka chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Read this on tumblr already, but was most happy to re-read it here :) And it's so damn beautiful I. Just. Can't. Awesome work.
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Interesting, original, unique - these are just a few words that describe the brilliance of this fic. Great job!
MaryAnn1819 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is a fantastic start! It's well-written and properly punctuated. It also does a great job capturing Katniss' issues with her new family life.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was so well-written . . . I'm in total awe of you right now.