Reviews for Just A Handful of Words
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
one of the most beautiful fics i've ever read!one of bests! *takes a bow at the author that is you* that finished part, though small but hotter and better than many M rated fics! also moaning!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I'm on a reading rampage. This is marvelous too. I love the senetences, even if theybreak every rule of run-on sentences known to man, haha. Can't wait to read more of your work.

JOKES
syrina chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I loved tis story, thankx a pickly-bunch!
mau4hits chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oh my god there's a second chapter and I just found out now! I NEED to read more of your writing! I hope the other half of this chapter will come too? :D yes I hope so!
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Complete? COMPLETE? I want to read more! These are so good! You write amazingly.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is marvelous. I really like all the little snippets. You could totally make a story out of many of these, and they are only a few sentences, if that. Deep writing, I'm telling you. Great job, as usual:)

JOKES
Emma Kellog chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I really like this idea. Disaster and pregnant were my two favorites this time around.
LaidBackandLowKey23 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful.
catjh528 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
love number 24...your descriptive writing is extraordinary! love the visual is creates (and leaves) in my mind!
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
These are really, really good :)
MrsW6 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
What a creative story! Loved it, though it was terribly sad... but happy... and funny...
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is a lovely idea. Some contain so much emotion in only one sentence. I will freely admit that I had tears in my eyes at the thought of Katniss gazing at Peeta's last smile and needing to find the strength to call the funeral home. Others brought a smile to my face or even a little chuckle. Many, I found, left me wanting more. I wanted you to continue the story. That's good writing if you can suck a reader in with one sentence.
Pandamao chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was really beautiful. I wanted to cry when i read the one for smile. The little snippets into their lives were all really touching.
Mau4hits chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is just so sweet I love this soooo much! I wish I could do this in drawing
stacy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really liked it but at some points it got confusing