Reviews for Into your arms
Usa-chan chapter 13 . 2/1
That last chapter was... Wow. So moving.
Usa-chan chapter 11 . 2/1
Oh my god! This is good drama, I can't believe Shikamaru being such an idiot, but I guess that's what love does to all of us.
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 2/1
Aww, poor baby. I loved the beginning
NarHina chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Loved hope you finish it soon Hinata and Naruto are finally making up.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Hinata got a boyfriend Naruto did't mean much yet she still loves him.
Lovelygeek7 chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
So good! Please Please update this soon!
gummy b3ars chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
i'm glad you're back. hope to read more soon
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Huh...so Hinata finally broke down in Naruto's arms? Well...that's a start.

overall, good chapter. *nods* Keep up the good work.
scarlet fairy 5 chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
That was a good chapter. Im looking forward to reading more.
NaruHinaRyu chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Interesting story. Just read the whole thing. A the drama of been a teen.

I'm glad Naruto finally got through to Hinata. I know she was hurt, but they were really young(12). I think it's more than the Naruto situation, but the emo thing doesn't fit Hinata. I think it's her low confidence, being bullied, the rejection, mother dying and having to be responsible for everything with a distant father. I'm glad Naruto got through her defenses. Got through to her. She held everything back, until it exploded. Now she can be her real self again. She has trust issues, She said she accepted everyone but I wonder if she really did, until now. Naruto made her realize/confront her fears/issues when he tried to win her over. Now she can start anew for real. They and us want the old Hinata back, not this emo version. She has to reflect/understand that 12 y/o boys are not very mature. Forgive(him, herself, her father, ect) and build new trust with Naruto. She wanted to help him when she found out about his parents. She still should. Rebuild relationship and hopefully some fluff!

Naruto just need to be his determined, good self. He hurt her and is owning up to it. Just keep being honest and keep reminding her, he does like/love her. I think that slow approach will work better with her since she is so spooked. Rather than trying to be too smooth/Cassanova like. I think he is good, made a young mistake and is trying to correct. He definitely deserves a chance. He also suffered a lot, with the death of his parents. He hasn't been emo. I wonder what his pain is really like(Hinata should consider him now some too). Has he shared his feelings with anybody?

I hope they get together after this. They should rebuild their friendship/relationship. No more melodrama(jealous triangles) and Fluffiness! Conti please!
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Those mean girls better leave her alone!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
What Just happened to her this Is too much change for a person as sweet as her i liked the story but a little dissapointed at her change
MYK-ON chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Have a lot to work on Naruto a lot.
good chapter
KuroKanashimi chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
At this point, it's not Naruto that should be apologizing, or even taking the initiative. He just saved her from being assaulted, let's not get into her lack of reaction prior to it. And what does she say? "How dare you follow me" like WHAT the fuck?

I honestly feel something needs to happen, something horrible to pull THE stick AND her head out of her ass.
Tenshi chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Oh no, u didnt just stop there :-[. Update! If u dont want me to spank your ass off, and trust me, ill do it. Pwease update ill give u cookies *puppy dog eyes* XD