Reviews for Into your arms
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
What Just happened to her this Is too much change for a person as sweet as her i liked the story but a little dissapointed at her change
MYK-ON chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Have a lot to work on Naruto a lot.
good chapter
KuroKanashimi chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
At this point, it's not Naruto that should be apologizing, or even taking the initiative. He just saved her from being assaulted, let's not get into her lack of reaction prior to it. And what does she say? "How dare you follow me" like WHAT the fuck?

I honestly feel something needs to happen, something horrible to pull THE stick AND her head out of her ass.
Tenshi chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Oh no, u didnt just stop there :-[. Update! If u dont want me to spank your ass off, and trust me, ill do it. Pwease update ill give u cookies *puppy dog eyes* XD
Arthur Sontill chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Kind of strange scene. Why wasn't the incident told from Hinata's perspective? Why was she so passive? She only reacted from being pinned, and not being kissed on the cheek and having her ass slapped? What were we supposed to take from that lack of reaction?
Rose Tiger chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
All of this drama is driving me crazy! Please post more!
nhalltheway chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
While I appreciate it that you are actively updating chapter after chapter for this story, I would have appreciated it more if you are the same with the other story. On how the celebrity Naruto met and loved Hinata. Thankssss!
SilentSambo88 chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
How bad is it that I want this Hinata to get hurt horribly before she gets over herself? Because I'm sorry, but this isn't Hinata at all.
Iloveallanime18 chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Loved it! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Just be with her all the time and prove to her that you truly love her, naruto
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
You know what would work great? Naruto almost getting killed. Hinata gets in trouble with the same guy and possibly his friends, Naruto comes to rescue her, and he get's shot. Let's see how Hinata likes that, seeing how Naruto is trying to help her and nearly dies because she's being a b$%&. *sighs*

This Hinata really is just pissing me off a lot. I hope she's the one who has to do a lot of apologizing and sucking up in the end, not Naruto. Cuz at this point, he's done nothing wrong. It's still all her.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Oh no did she went away?
shadow-hunter104 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Dan dan daaaannn!
MYK-ON chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
wow I wonder where Hinata went? oh Shikamaru you dog you just should of told her you loved her.
good chapter