Reviews for Moments
theweightofmywords chapter 1 . 3/16
This was gorgeous. 3 I love how you used present tense. It felt like I was right there with them.
PF2724 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I absolutely loved every moment of that. It took such a unique perspective and you have such a great style. Thank you for sharing your talent.
jackjohnson54 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Your writing is incredible! But can you do one story that sticks to the facts? Id really enjoy it!
Late Bloomer 23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Having read some of your fanfictions so far i find myself eager to read some more they seem to have me gripped, your a fantastic writer keep up the good work
HalfASlug chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Incredible story, one of the best arrival at Shell Cottage scenes I've read. I love the idea that after almost dying, Hermione is trying to savour each moment. It's so realistic. The whole first part was heartbreaking with Ron crying and Hermione remembering who she is just in case she's damaged. Ron refusing to leave her was emotional as well but that last section...

"How long have you been in love with me?"

That. That was about the time my heart stopped.

The kiss was great as well. Only they could get into an argument at that time.

All in all - awesome.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh, honey, I don't think it's too-young at *all!* She's just been tortured and that is something that makes one - well, childlike is one way to describe it, but you do it so well, it's not even that. It's being raw and open and in the moment and hurt and everything your Hermione is, and more. And your Ron is so loving and giving and - wow. I hope to come back and say more, later, but for now, jsut... wow.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is just BEAUTIFUL! Amazing! I love it!
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great story! Well written, I loved it! You should consider writing a chapter with Ron's POV.
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
wow, just wow!
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
its a great story.i loved it.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
gahhhhd ! awesomeness!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow is right! I'm so glad I read this, since I usually only read Harry & Ginny - it was good, intense, and romantic in a protective, safe kind of way. I thought you did a great job getting inside Hermione's head for this! The only thing I saw was Fleur's accent seemed more like Viktor Krum's than French. I'd suggest losing the 'v' for 'w' and instead use 'z' for 'th', etc.. (e.g. What eez going on here? ...do thees togezzair [together])
Curls-04 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ohhhh, this was such a great one shot! Would love it from Ron's pov, too!