Reviews for War Without End
Animelvr chapter 32 . 6/22
I just found the epilogue today; awesome job! I actually would like to see Optimus either get put down or healed in some way; and the refugees find a new home and planet
Anodythe chapter 32 . 6/5
It seems that all the tension built up throughout the story has now been released in a future filled with hope. Thanks for a great ride!
1Timberwolf chapter 32 . 6/5
Such a great story, really hated to see it end.
TheDarkSpark666 chapter 32 . 6/5
Would it be okay if in the future I use this plot? What I mean is my story will incorporate an Optimus Prime where he is not the one everyone remembers? Where broken was a rest stop three lightyears behind the truck that is being driven?
JenEvan chapter 31 . 5/7
Really glad they finally git away. And an interestinh look from Sides' POV. Nut it had me a lil' worried for Bee. Am looking forward to the epilogue :)
Anodythe chapter 31 . 5/5
The FAQ is a good idea. My first question would be, of course, "What the heck happened to Prime" followed by "Is Mearing dead yet?" You've had me on the edge of my seat with every chapter, hoping that somehow Prowl and the others would far, so good. I like the pairing of Ratchet and Drift and I see that you may be hinting to a relationship between Sunny and Prowl. Interesting match-up that. The new-sparks are a trip and I cannot wait for more. Well, I'll be looking forward to the Ratchet's epilogue...thanks for the story!
Starfire201 chapter 31 . 5/5
They got away. Good. I was hopin'. Least they've got a chance now.
1Timberwolf chapter 31 . 5/5
Yea! So glad to see these new chapters. I'm glad that Sideswipe and Sunny are back together, but worried about Bee still on earth. Can't wait for more.
Felinafullstop chapter 31 . 5/5
I love this. Sideswipe is written so well, and how torn he is about it all. I just adore it. I would have LOVED more Prowl Thundercracker action honestly. I just feel like there's another conversation that needs to happen that it's hanging, and perhaps they already had it. I think Prowl is written so well, and his candor and demeanor are so well brought to the page that it makes me ache and I wish WISH I wrote him half as well as you do. Playlists? PLEASE I would love to see the difference in TC and Prowl's playlists I have this image that they are really NIGHT and DAY, an FAQ would be in prowl's words "Telling." And while I find it oddly cute to say "DON'T DO IT!" I really wanna read what others are seeing in this. It truly has become as corner stone in my reading and I'm so sad it's coming to a close. you are a MAGNIFICENT author. BRAVO!
child of Jon snow chapter 28 . 2/9
hurry up and update please this is fraggin good
child of Jon snow chapter 14 . 2/9
1 question wheres prowler?
child of Jon snow chapter 8 . 2/8
prowls heading down the same path as ratch
SilentMelodyz chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Gah I stopped reading this for awhole but my brain kept nagging me to pick it back up. Gah, I'm so glad I did
Starfire201 chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Oh, you HAD to introduce Sunstorm and Knock Out as hatchlings. *falls over laughing in amusement* Of all it could have been. :D

Seriously, though, it was nice to see them stumble on the solution, and get at least one of them online before the slag hit the fan. And I can see how they got caught. That brief knocking out of power gave them a big problem. At least Sunstreaker was able to give them a little warning, and I just hope that's enough.
Starfire201 chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Huh. Well, that does explain why Dreadwing and Tracks seem to have a certain comradeship.

As for the hatchlings, they seem to be getting closer to a solution with every try.