Reviews for War Without End
child of Jon snow chapter 28 . 2/9
hurry up and update please this is fraggin good
child of Jon snow chapter 14 . 2/9
1 question wheres prowler?
child of Jon snow chapter 8 . 2/8
prowls heading down the same path as ratch
SilentMelodyz chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Gah I stopped reading this for awhole but my brain kept nagging me to pick it back up. Gah, I'm so glad I did
Starfire201 chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Oh, you HAD to introduce Sunstorm and Knock Out as hatchlings. *falls over laughing in amusement* Of all it could have been. :D

Seriously, though, it was nice to see them stumble on the solution, and get at least one of them online before the slag hit the fan. And I can see how they got caught. That brief knocking out of power gave them a big problem. At least Sunstreaker was able to give them a little warning, and I just hope that's enough.
Starfire201 chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Huh. Well, that does explain why Dreadwing and Tracks seem to have a certain comradeship.

As for the hatchlings, they seem to be getting closer to a solution with every try.
Starfire201 chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
Well, they know one way doesn't work, but at least they're willing to try.

If I might ask, what's with all the HTML coding symbols I'm seeing here?
Starfire201 chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Let me say I like Dreadwing much here. And I begin to see where you are going with the sparking theories. :)
1Timberwolf chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
So glad to see these new chapters. I'm loving Knock Out can't wait to see the other new sparkling. But now I'm on the edge of my seat now that Optimus has found them.
Anodythe chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
You've had me on the edge of my seat for these last four chapters. What an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment to have two sparklings join the crew. Now, I'm barely hanging on until the next installment. My hopes are that Prime gets his processor straight, shoots Mearing, all the sparklings receive sparks and the Ark flies away from Earth with not trouble at all...
Chaosweaver Mage chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Is Optimus suffering from PTSD? He is sort of responsible for the destruction of his home planet, so maybe in trying to deny that fact, he's deluding himself into believing that listening (bending over) to Mearing will ensure that the Autobots will have a home, at least, even if ALL the signs point to the contrary?
B chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Please continue!
Jackalyte chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Well, just powered my way through this story, and I've gathered my thousght to be phrased in the most eloquent way possible.

Dude, you're freaking awesome.

Can't wait for the next update!
BoobooKitty-1 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Your writing style is good I just did not like the story because Optimus is so out of character and cruel I do not like seeing him shown that way.
1Timberwolf chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Poor Bee, he seems caught in the middle. Though I'm not sure if he'd be better off bring Sam or leaving him since Sam seems to have problems of his own, but with the two together I think they'd stand a better chance. Can't wait to see more.