Reviews for Lonesome
rlntlss22 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
This is a really interesting story...wondering why you stopped writing it?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I hope you come back to this story please. And introduce danny. I need a danny infusion - I was going to say into lindsay but that sounds bad. I shouldvsay I need a infusion of dl. Thanks for all your stories.
smuffly chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Oh, brilliant. I thought that the storm imagery was so well handled, and then suddenly, there at the end, I realised the true point of it - Lindsay's rain walk. What a perfect idea! Great attention to detail. (As was the Pinto, by the way. Her mum's car, that Lindsay got for her sixteenth birthday...)
Gigglesforcsi chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
As always great story! I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring this all together and how Danny fits into all of it please keep the chapters coming lol! Looking forward to your next chapter/story!
Dantana15 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
heyy, this chapter was really sweet, i loved it. can't wait for the next chapter
webdlfan chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I really like how you brought the rain walk in here, showing what it meant to Lindsay and will later mean to Danny. I also like how your bring a parting of the clouds. Lindsay sounds older at the end of the chapter, and she's also (I'm guessing) learning to use those moments alone. I really like this chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
so it says danny and lindsay story, where is danny?
smuffly chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I was absolutely riveted by the different family members in this chapter, and how they responded to Lindsay's situation. I also thought that her fear of the bathroom was very believable and well-conceived. And I loved her brother's actions at the end. I can see why this chapter is one of your favourites. Clever, thoughtful and really well written.
saderia chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
such a sad chapter.
Gigglesforcsi chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I for one am glad that you managed to find some time in your busy schedule to add another chapter to this story! I enjoyed this like all the others and look forward to seeing where you take it! Is the episode going still going to have Lindsay going back to watch the execution? I didn't see any indication when they played scenes for the next episode! Have a good week see you the next story thanks again for writing these!
Gigglesforcsi chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Another chapter well done! I hope that when they air the 4th episode Lindsay gets closure as to why he did it! I also hope Danny can be there for her like he was when the verdict came in! Looking forward to your next story/update hope you're doing well!
saderia chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
That was creepy. i can't wait for more.
Dantana15 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
This chapter was good, the side that you dont really read in stories but it was amazing cant wait for the next chapter
webdlfan chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Are you sure you don't know what it's like to be inside the mind of a killer? :p ha ha. Great job! Though shame on you for slowing things down! (Just kidding). Another great job. Looking forward to more!
smuffly chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Oh, that was clever. You didn't make it too gory or sensational, even though the necessary details were still there. You kept it almost matter of fact, a believable train of thought. I think it worked really well.