Reviews for Whispers Among the Forgotten
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I'd really like to see this continue.
takara410 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Love it more
cheesecakebutternuts chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
WHAT THE HELL! 11...11...* rips all hair out*
...mind..not...compatable... going through Amorra fangirl malfunction...why odd feelings Why Lord Jesus. I won't be able to sleep at night with these new possiblities. Hell I'm looking forward to chapter 14. And here all my life I thought being a PEDO was wrong and that 17 and 40 was a big enough gap...well technically 11 and maybe early 20s...uhhhh I guess but come on I wouldn't have been going as cray cray as I am now if you added there or 4 to 5 years I mean 14 okay yeah maybe...15 where getting there...16 nothin MTV hasn't done. But now I feel like maybe I'm more messed up then I thought I was for enjoying this as much as I did. But anyway let's face it who the hell cares your amazing writer :D
(*sobb* why why...I'm gonna pretend that was a random red scarf dude...*sniffle*...though I am a Amorrian I don't hate on Mako...I mean he could have lived on and had little green eyed fire bender babies with Asami or...or Beifong (whatever people are shipping these days)
Ladypoptart chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Hey.

So, yeah...maybe an underage warning would definitely be good. Like, as in extreme underage. haha...ha. And I dunno, I do feel like Korra is hypocritical. She was disgusted and upset with her mother dearest for clinging to her father even when she was about to be stabbed, and yet she's pretty much in the same situation with Amon. I kinda wanna know whats up with that, but I'm just...yeah. You have a great writing style! And you are a pretty good writer. Just me getting to pissed off with Korra to really get into this. I'll probably try to find this story in a couple months and see where Korra is at, but overall...sorry for the critism. Not meant to be flames! :) Keep at it if it's what you enjoy.
CooBroWrites chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Nnnngggggggggggg... Where..Is..The..PEDO SMUT... I need that.. Those are my favorite parts... Thanks for the update btw :)
LoKfan chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I'm enjoying this story so far I think it's a very unique idea. And I'm glad the romance is fluffy, angst, trouble, all wrapped into one. You've done well in portraying Amon as slightly unstable and a tad creepy which is how he should be in my opinion, I dislike when people portray him as some kind of ultimate hopeless romantic or whatever so good job. My only problem with this fic is that sometimes it lacks detail and Korra's narrative can be a little too melodramatic. But this is a good story nonetheless.

So good luck with writing your new chapters.
Lakadimuh chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic chapter, I can hardly wait for the next one :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
i cant wait for your next chapter this is sooo awsome
Ben chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I think you're a good writer overall and I've noticed some improvement with new chapters. I mean it's pretty brave to present a romance like this so kudos.
T-phon chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
She calls his paranoia out, he ABUSES her and hurts her, but it's okay because he's oh-so-sorry and she still loves him, immediately forgiving him? WHAT?
CooBroWrites chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT... is there gonna be another smut scene ? I need it please ? And chapter 5 will be relesed in a day.
FoxTaffy chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
never been much into age gaps or loli but I'm liking this story, I just started reading it today
btw hope you update the party soon
CooBroWrites chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
hey dude, please update .. I need to feel like I'm there !
Jenlol1 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
I can't really image 11yr korra so I'm just doing 17yr korra
pinky317 chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Ooh...girl should've kept her mouth shut smh...But really I wonder what's gonna happen to little Korra. This is a really good story. I hope the next chapter comes soon!
Keep up the great writing :)