Reviews for Cracked
Rena Hawke chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my goodness. This is the best Nemily fic I've read so far. Nolan and Emily aren't OOC, they're totally believable, and it's intimate rather than graphic smut. I like to think that they wouldn't get together in a "heat of the moment" situation, but instead it'd be sweet and tender like the one you wrote.
Yay! Props to you! :D
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ah, I loved it. So much. Great writing, great characterization, great descriptions... I loved the way you got into both characters' heads and really made their relationship and this scene believable. Good work incorporating the video into the piece as well; it worked perfectly as a catalyst and to show hoe the relationship could change her. I have suddenly become really obsessed with this pairing (oh, gosh nooo, lol), and this definitely helped me ease my craving for it, haha!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great story, loved reading it.
Camy.MD chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Beautiful, hope to read you again soon !
Kisses, Camy
Tygee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Short and sweet. Thanks!
JustBFree chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, that was great - I'll forgive that you didn't include a full on sex scene because the emotional aspect was so genuine that anything graphic might've ruined it. I agree, the season finale should've ended with them sleeping together...of course, I think that at the end of every episode! The only thing I think you should have changed was the ending of this fic - given the choice between watching a video or having a go with Nolan, I'd say the video can wait! ;)