Reviews for Happy Ending
Awww cute...
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 1/28
Gorgeous
padmeskywalkrs chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Im awestruck. I just-i cant really put into words everything im feeling right now,everything is fuzzy and my cheeks are all damp and it just hurts so much. Its a beautiful pain though and i cried so much,i sobbed and i hurt,but thank you. I needed this. This is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
You made me cry... You really made me cry... I never cry... But i'm such a diehard stydia fan and i needed this so much! Thank you... For writing this incredibly fanfiction... Thank you for making the perfect stydia story... I love it so much! I will always remember this story... You really don't know half how thankfull i am because this wass all i needed... Just... Thank

~your diehard stydia fan
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was so amazing, absolutely loved it! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Very well done!
stupidmansuit chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
that was so perfect! I love it!
hufflepuff37 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Aww that was so freaking cute! I can totally see Stiles doing that, it was so sweet! I also really liked how you touched on the fact that Lydia has kissed a lot of boys but not ones that she really cares about I feel like. A lot of her relationships are just her going through the motions but never really caring.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Loved this. I hope you continue to write for this pairing!
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this.

It was very sweet and I love the theme of fairytales-which I love-around it.
Endless.Love chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Love it!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow, this is definitely one of my favorite Teen Wolf stories ever! You've got all the characterizations right AND you made Stydia happen early on in the "show". I love this!
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Awww! Love love love it!
loveyalots19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow, that was actually one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, thanks for writing this :D
april-karev chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Adorable! :)
Jess the Enthusiast chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I loved this! Great job :)