Reviews for The One Where It Started In A Chatroom
Monica chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
I can't believe you will left this unfinished... it is so good, please just one more chapter and they will be happy forever! but, anyway, you have done a great job and even if you never come back, it is already in good terms and we can imagine their happy ending. So, thank you, anyway!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Oh... please, don't give up! Such a great story, well written, please, please...
slenderpanda597 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Nooooo! This can't just be left! I hate it when I like a fanfic and it is just left! Please please please update! Pleaaase!
Rachel.Geller71 chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
Noo! You can't end it here! Please? And Chandler may know what they need to talk about, but I haven't a clue! Probably something along the subject of "us", but I'm honestly confused. I really, really love this story though! Update soon?
TOW146 chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
This story is awesome, r u going to write another chapter? If so can't wait
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Like the idea.
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
thanks for updating!
he's.her.lobsterr chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
oh my gosh this is amazing! i didnt think i would like it because they didnt know each other but i do! its incredible!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
ehh? why is monica randomly angry at chandler just because of moth lie? how manic depressive..
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
I am really enjoying this story
Veridissima chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
So sweet
Fitzzzsimmons chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
Loving the story, this update was really cute, hope they go to the restaurant. If Chandler gets ill too maybe Monica can look after them both :)
Gabbergirl11 chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
I hope they go to that restaurant. Can't wait for more
Veridissima chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
So sweet, especially the goodbye
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »