Reviews for Kamen Rider OOO Redux: My way
Hikari no Paladin chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Rather interesting storyline! There's enough suspense at the end, that's for sure!
Jessica Stroud chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really liked it, and the way u described the characters was wonderful! I could see them all clearly in my mind! The only mistake I noticed was when he went into the museum, he paid 15 dollars for his ticket... Later in a different paragraph where he was walking into the zoo, he muffled, 25 dollars for a ticke.. Otherwise it was a great story! Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
"Dice, why are you so quiet?" Kitty asked, looking away from Austin. "N-No reason" she hesitantly replied. Truth is, Dice was feeling uneasy around Austin, as she didn't want him to know she stole a kiss from Austin when he was passed out. "He kinda hated me before, what will happen if he knows I did that?" was the prominent thought on his mind."

Huge mistake right there. I keep mistaking Dice for a guy. I can't tell at all. PLEASE PLEASE read over your chapters before publishing
OOOKaiser chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Okay a huge mistake when I reading this. First of all Greeed do not have the five senses because they are made out of medals so you screwed up when Ankh created a body of his own and said that the Popsicle was good in this kind of weather. In Kamen Rider OOO, Ankh borrowed a human body which meant he had the five senses now and that's why he was different from all the other Greeeds. Just letting you know the story is pretty good so far even though you took it from Liam.