Reviews for Memory Lingering
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
You wrote this over a year ago, so you won't ever see this...but I had to say how profoundly sad I was while reading it. One of the best 1-shots ever. Thank you.
rockclimberFVE chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This actually had me in tears. I would never have imagined an idea like this being so beautiful, but you really did an amazing job.
hellishrose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
So sad yet so beautiful..amazing
RomanticizedRebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I found this by way of audiofic- My heart hurts, just reading this. It's one of the best "what if"'s I've read, and to see that connection between Z/T never exist yet still be present, as well as consider the crushing effects of the loss of both K and T is saddening. Really nicely done!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Tis sad yet people still don't know the real Tony. Too many masks he wore.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Well, okay...

I wasn't expecting to cry when I walked into this, but I'm crying now, haha. I just ... I'd never have expected myself to enjoy the idea of Ziva David falling in love (or at the very least, in like) with an already-gone Tony DiNozzo, but this is incredibly well-executed (not to mention, a very novel idea). It's so unlike Ziva, and yet so like her. So sad, yet so moving.

I really love it.

I really do!

tangled6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was heartbreaking. That they never had a chance to meet... That she came along much too late... That he was still able to affect her even when it was over... Simply heartbreaking. The ending in particular hit home for me. That she wouldn't have stayed. That she would go back to Mossad. It makes me wonder what her own ending would be like in this case. Thanks for sharing!
cajunghost chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, I really liked this one shot, it was really good. And sad.
MG12CSI16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved it! Thanks for sharing. :)
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Reading that made my eyes fill up with tears. Its impossible to imagine NCIS without Tony !
This oneshot was absolutely brilliant!Well done!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
nice story very thought provoking, if only they could of met, just think what could of been, friendship, romance,(forget about that silly rule 12) marriage, children, a life time of happiness until old age and death do them part, yeah if only.
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Interesting perspective, and very moody. Sad too! Nicely done story. Thanks for writing and sharing
Julia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was beautiful! Can't really say much more than that.
Dead chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I read this on tumblr and omg I'm crying still
DDC unknown chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm not usually a fan of storys where Tony dies, but this actually one of the best storys I have read on the site in a long time. It was short but it really made you feel. I hope to read more from you.