Reviews for Maul the Menace
Starhunter79 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
This story put a smile on my face, for hours, and I lighted my heart. I loved the comedy and irony. It seemed to be more of a cautionary tale for the Sith than anything else. I hate to say it but Poor Maul, he can't win. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. But I guess that justice for you, lol. I loved his hell was Qui Gon's paradise. It was fitting that because he killed Qui Gon, he was forced to live in a world Qui Gon would have loved. I found it hilarious that when he decided to spare Obi Wan and Padme, he was then sent to Obi Wan's dream. He was sent to Qui Gon's side and in order to help Obi Wan. How cruel, but isn't that what Sith are. So I guess he became the ultimate Sith Lord, forced to live in torment of his own making. Without Maul's vengeance then there would be no marriage, no child and no watching over Obi Wan. I love this story, your sense of 'justice' is so good (I think you might of let a little of your own inner Sith out with this story. Lol.) it's actually scary.

I loved how Maul was missing his legs when we first met him and has to look for them. I kept picturing him trying to balance himself on top of his hips. Then the image of his midsection wrapped in duct tape came to mind and I had to laugh. During Maul's last encounter with Qui Gon, I imaged Qui Gon's face at seeing the 'duct taped' Maul and couldn't stop smiling. I just know he would want to say something but his Jedi training would stop him. I know, I know I'm getting off topic but sometimes my mind gets away from me (hopefully Maul has better control of his lower half and doesn't allow it to run away from him. Lame I know but I couldn't and didn't want to control myself, lol) I hope after Maul's 'trials'' and penance he is given the chance to reunite with Erlana (guess I harbour a little, very little softie inside as well. Who knew, lol.) because he gave Obi Wan happiness so I guess he should be allowed some as well, hey it's only fair.

Would love to see a sequel explaining what happened to everyone. Who trains Anakin? Is Obi Wan is in the order? (Because he would as ways be a Jedi even if not in name) what's Palpatine doing and handling the situation? What happens to Maul and Qui Gon? Why does Qui Gon need help watching Obi Wan? what kind of trouble does Obi Wan get into? What about the baby? And how's Yoda dealing with everything? So many questions I'm almost giddy, I can't help myself. A nice lighthearted story and I'm face is stuck into a perpetual grin. Ugh and it's starting to hurt (this was your plan all along, I knew you were a Sith, lol.)

Oh i did notice that in Chapter 15 third paragraph down from the top you wrote "Obi Wan's form st faceanding close by". That mistake disturbed to story or should I say "I felt a great disturbance in the" flow of the story. Other than that everything was great. Thank you for your wonderful story. (Sorry for the rambling but it is what it is)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
O that was funny.
Geri K chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Ha! serves Maul right, to be trapped with Qui-Gon. Great story.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story, I loved it! A very nice wrap-up. :)
pronker chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Hahahaha. Ha. Qui-Gon is just himself, bulling along and placing the Force above everything - liked your Maul and his final breaking free of the Master-Apprentice thing. Congratulations on completing your tale, and good luck in any other endeavors.
cilepe chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
I like that...Maul decided he's sick of being bossed around even in the Sith after-life. It was good fun to read.
pronker chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Think hard, Padme - a lot is at stake here! Good backstory on Maul and his 'trials.'
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Really wondering how is Padme going to pull it off!
pronker chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Padme is braver than I thought - she's playing for time and survival - creepy about the Sith eyes on Obi-Wan! And Maul, hmm, he's exhibiting unknown depths here - good writing.

Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
OMG. Can you contiune writing this story? Please and thank you
pronker chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Chilling! Everyone's nightmare, getting intimate with someone and then they /change into/ someone unrecognizable!

Liked the plot point about the pills.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
he finally unmasked himself.

And bad guys have always their own way of thinking: they can do whatever they want, kill whoever they want, but always take it personally when someone stops them or avenges a person they killed; like that person had no right to do that.

But how do you kill an evil that's already dead and can possess new bodies at will? It's impossible, the only way is to trap him there, him and his new master.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Above and beyond the call of duty, eh, Maul?
cilepe chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear.
pronker chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Wow, Obi-Wan did not waste time - and the anger /would/ be new to him, if as a Jedi he simply never thought to feel those possessive love feelings. Nice imagery with the storm.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »