Reviews for Are We Going To Kiss Now?
Droamiin chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really like your story,I faved it a while ago and since then Im checking at least once a week if a new chapter is up. Today I watched the movie again and now I want to continue reading even more, so Im writing this in the desperate attempt to shorten the time :).
As I was saying, grat story, keep it up!
YaY chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Really good, I loved this movie and I love your writing. Keep it up.
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Howdy!

Better slow and right than rushed and wrong. And I enjoy these sorts of chapters, they make the characters truly three dimensional as well as showing there lives when under threat of imminent death or something.
So, by all means, carry on!

The Cracker!
gnurd chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I like the gunshot and Hanna's reaction to it. I'm looking forward to reading more.
thanks for writing,
gnurd
Diztracshon chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Usually I feel like AU fan fics are a way for insecure people to write original stories, but it was not so with this. I really enjoyed it, and the way that you kept basically everything that happened from when Hanna and Sophie met in the movie almost the same.
Well done.
lovebug141 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
this is really good! hope u update soon!
thehungergamesrox chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
just let mesay I iuv that movie
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Oh, so close, but so far away! Don't you just hate it when little brothers ruin the moment where you're about to kiss the wierd german girl who you snuck into your house? :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
kapuis chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Very good.
I hope to see Erirk in the next chapter.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
kapuis chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Excellent chapter.
I really like Hanna when she broke the window and her date with Feliciano.
I had liked this scene in the movie and I like her in your fic.
I like Feliciano, he is not a bad boy.
kapuis chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Good chapter.
I like when Sophie said :"mad germain" at Hanna.
I like the second part of the chapter with Marissa like teacher.
kapuis chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very good.
I like the pairing Sophie/Hanna and I like the beginning of this fic, especially when sophie said at Hanna that she is a lesbo stalker.
Sophie and Hanna are very in characters and also Sophie's parents.
Ltlconf chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Howdy!

YES! It's back! And happy as you can tell. Touching and sweet while not being sappy. While a bit AU you capture Hanna's shy personality and Sophie's blunt sincerity beautifully yet again. Good job!
And what a moment with the almost-kiss and showing the timid intimacy with the touching of and with each other's legs and feet. Romantic, innocent and yet almost heated. You've a talent for this.

The Cracker!
Kilt chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
That's an interesting AU idea for Hanna!
Please keep it up.