Reviews for Are We Going To Kiss Now?
Droamiin chapter 8 . 5/20
I'm so happy that the story continues! I reread it time after time always hoping that a new chapter could be up. Just thank you soooo much for writing this story!
cloud in a box chapter 7 . 4/28
Here's to hoping for an update! (It's been a few years, but y'know...)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
I do hope you update soon, this was really rather entertaining
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Oh pls continue pretty pls? U have a good thing going n I really wanna know how it ends! They haven't even gotten a proper make out session yet!
strena3510 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
please update.
blindfold.danchou chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Oh my goosshhh this is the greatest thing ever! I'm so happy you've updated it! I really love this AU idea. It makes everyone 70% more adorable. Which is fantastic. Yo, and what I'd personally like to see is how Marissa and Erik would interact, considering they seemingly haven't met before...
Keep up the good work! You have a lot of people who really like this!
HorsemanOTA chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Welcome back, thanks for the update loved it glad you had some time to update loved the movie and looking forward to reading more when you get the chance.
Later Daze
MomoPeachFlower chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
In mind disappointed that you didn't finish this but I get that real life is stressful too.
On another note, I absolutely adore this story
Droamiin chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really like your story,I faved it a while ago and since then Im checking at least once a week if a new chapter is up. Today I watched the movie again and now I want to continue reading even more, so Im writing this in the desperate attempt to shorten the time :).
As I was saying, grat story, keep it up!
YaY chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Really good, I loved this movie and I love your writing. Keep it up.
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Howdy!

Better slow and right than rushed and wrong. And I enjoy these sorts of chapters, they make the characters truly three dimensional as well as showing there lives when under threat of imminent death or something.
So, by all means, carry on!

The Cracker!
gnurd chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I like the gunshot and Hanna's reaction to it. I'm looking forward to reading more.
thanks for writing,
gnurd
Diztracshon chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Usually I feel like AU fan fics are a way for insecure people to write original stories, but it was not so with this. I really enjoyed it, and the way that you kept basically everything that happened from when Hanna and Sophie met in the movie almost the same.
Well done.
lovebug141 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
this is really good! hope u update soon!
thehungergamesrox chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
just let mesay I iuv that movie