Reviews for Are We Going To Kiss Now?
Diztracshon chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Usually I feel like AU fan fics are a way for insecure people to write original stories, but it was not so with this. I really enjoyed it, and the way that you kept basically everything that happened from when Hanna and Sophie met in the movie almost the same.
Well done.
lovebug141 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
this is really good! hope u update soon!
thehungergamesrox chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
just let mesay I iuv that movie
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Oh, so close, but so far away! Don't you just hate it when little brothers ruin the moment where you're about to kiss the wierd german girl who you snuck into your house? :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
kapuis chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Very good.
I hope to see Erirk in the next chapter.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
kapuis chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Excellent chapter.
I really like Hanna when she broke the window and her date with Feliciano.
I had liked this scene in the movie and I like her in your fic.
I like Feliciano, he is not a bad boy.
kapuis chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Good chapter.
I like when Sophie said :"mad germain" at Hanna.
I like the second part of the chapter with Marissa like teacher.
kapuis chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very good.
I like the pairing Sophie/Hanna and I like the beginning of this fic, especially when sophie said at Hanna that she is a lesbo stalker.
Sophie and Hanna are very in characters and also Sophie's parents.
Ltlconf chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Howdy!

YES! It's back! And happy as you can tell. Touching and sweet while not being sappy. While a bit AU you capture Hanna's shy personality and Sophie's blunt sincerity beautifully yet again. Good job!
And what a moment with the almost-kiss and showing the timid intimacy with the touching of and with each other's legs and feet. Romantic, innocent and yet almost heated. You've a talent for this.

The Cracker!
Kilt chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
That's an interesting AU idea for Hanna!
Please keep it up.
incrediblectopus chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I like this.
Koonacat117 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter, I loved that part from the movie, it's definitely one of my favourite scenes. I really like that you don't just retell events from the movie verbatim, but rather add your own unique twist to it, which makes for a very compelling read. I wonder though, will Erik actually appear in this story at a later date, or is he just going to be mentioned? It would be very interesting to see Erik Heller trying to live a 'normal' life. This story keeps getting better, well done, I look forward to future updates. :)
Koonacat117 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I signed in so I could favorite/follow this amazing story. This chapter was great, also extremely funny, especially the part with Hanna and Marissa (laughed so hard I almost dropped my laptop!). I can hardly wait for the next update, please keep going, well done! :)
Koona chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I've never had the honor of being the first to review a story before, awesome, I absolutely love this story already and I think you should definitely continue. I really like how you've incorporated scenes and dialogue from the movie in a way that's totally seamless and believable within the AU world of your story, which makes this a blast to read. I also think you truly captured the essence of the characters personalities here, especially Hanna and Sophie, so well done on that front. Great work all around, please keep it up because the world definitely needs more Hanna fanfiction! :)