Reviews for Dear Billy
Aunt Bran chapter 1 . 2/3
Very cute :) Loved it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is great! I laughed out loud at so much of it! But the end and the thought of Billy dumped at Charlie's with the evidence of his advice and the note on the bag of his chair! I am still laughing! Charlie was great, and the story of the tree outside of Bella's window remaining on advice from Billy was perfect. Thanks for writing!
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hahahahaha this is amazing! Huge high fives to you both - I loved every second of it :D xx
TessFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
LOL! This is great
Mollie.Jain chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow... I got a good laugh out of this!
It's nice to read stories that show all of their plain human sides without going so supernatural heavy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
haha too damn funny! I love it!
consumedly chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
;D it's sweet, it's hilarious... great fic, thank you!
JTCA chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love it ahahaha it was funny :D
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Jacob & Leah's story was cute well it was nasty at first with him pissing everywhere but then it was cute. His letter made me chuckle.
Paul does seem like he'd run his mouth too much & the bald spot was a nice touch.
I laughed so hard I had to stop reading when I got to Sam & the muffins lol & then she had an allergic reaction to the oil. I cheered when I read that part tho lol.
Embry was just mad he's not getting any lol.
I was thinking the advice Lola is making Billy give is terrible what was she thinking but then it turned out it was spposed to be & trust me it was. When I read spice up things in the bedroom all to get Emily to make different food I was like wtf what does that have to do with anything lol. Oh & I died laughing at Edward oiling the window hahaha lol.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hilarious!
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lol I loved this it was funny and u included blackwater in it! Good job.