Reviews for A Martial Artist's Life is Fraught with Trouble
I like this fic chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
So very glad you have not dropped this.
Please! Keep it coming. I'm really into it. All is blending together so good it doesn't even look like a crossover.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I am curios to see how Ranma will fare against Golden Darkness... would say epic fight buuuut, ranma's issue against fighting girls.
mrstardust89 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
please update all of your stories soon I would like to read more of them.
Vahn chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
It intersting and has potential, but there are somd part that I found awesome. Lala x Ranma interaction. And some part that I found kind of draggy. Akane and Ukyou. It might just be my personal preference though... no idea. But I like it a lot, surprisingly you made Lala likable for me, usually I don't fare too much for her but instead enjoy Momo.

Good work.
Velshard chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
In many ways Ranma is the "Butt Monkey" or at the very least a "MacGuffin" in any story he is part of and tends to be any given universe's 'Fuck You' magnet.

Overall this chapter is fairly amusing and does well to set up future events though I can't help but feel you give Akane too much credit in order to excuse her enormous bitch gene. That's just my opinion though, but I hope we see a chapter in the future where Lala has an opportunity to point out to Ranma's detractors his good points, but that much of what goes awry around him is rarely his direct fault.
Doctor Blood chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
My only complaint is that Ranma has become too much of a punching bag. Give the guy a break, will you? Heh. That aside, I would expect Ranma to be very, very jaded after this many weird events happening so close together.
reykan chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Read/ watched both crosses, and it's not bad. Can't say the 2 meshing occured to me, but lala and ranma are really similar. Not just situational either. They both embody the idea someone can be smart and dumb. They excel at what they do, and everything else drops to the side.
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Poor poor Ranma...can't catch a break.
cabrera1234 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
wow been along time since you updated I thought you stop writing this one please update more soon
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
I like this fic, but I really pity poor Ranma. Do you have to be so cruel to him?

One thing I'd like to see is Nodoka falling in love with Zastin who she'd probably find manly. That could be funny.
FateBurn chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
good chapter
Newb chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Dude, awesome story. Please update maybe have that first suitor (shapeshifter) kidnap akane and blast ranma with cold water in front of lala
kapuis chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Very good fic.
I really like this idea.
I look really forward to see Lala's reaction when she will see Ranma's girl form. I hope also to see more Ranma-chan in this fic.
I would like to see Lala's sister.
I look really forward to see the next chapter.
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
It was amusing. I would have added it to my follow if i knew it was going to be continued.
god of all chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.