Reviews for Pure
fantasiedreamar chapter 6 . 2/13
Sure you do! This was really good! This is the second fic I've read on this fandom! Already I feel its claws dragging me down into another great fandom! :D
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I hope you continue this story, even though it has been a year. :) it's wonderful! You do such a fantastic job and I now din Jennet far less scary then I did when watching the movies. *shiver* I had always thought I saw her out of the corner of my eye after watching the 70s version. The newer one wasn't NEARLY as terrifying, I don't know why!
Seriously, though. I love it when something has a good backstory and you are doing such an amazing job and creating it! If you do continue, I will make sure to read it and review no matter how late by it will take! That's a promise!
sophie.broome.12 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Please please please pleeeease continue with this story! I love how you have explored Jennets character, and I really want to see how it ends! I think you are a really talented writer, and I can't wait for the story to progress further, so don't give up on it it is really well written and the storyline is brilliant! I think with The Woman In Black Angel Of Death coming out, you should really give this story a go! I'm looking forward to future uploads, as are a ton of other readers,msg keep going!
GLB chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Please continue, with the story.
Jeremiah chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Great story so far! I love the insight into Jennet's character, you would never see this woman as the woman in black. Is it just me or is there a growing 'thing' between Arthur and Jennet if so that's interesting. Either way I can only imagine what it must be like for Arthur knowing what happened and now he's close with the woman who killed his son. Good stuff and don't quit writing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Thought this chapter was great, some sisterly bonding, you show that Alice does care for her sister even though she plans to take away the baby it is more out of desperation for a child she can call her own. I hope you update this and write more it really is an excellent story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Loved it, update please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Loved this chapter, can't believe I love the woman in black or rather Jennet, you've developed her very well
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Another brilliant chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Another great chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter
albani2346 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I think you are a cvery talented writer and the idea of Arthur going back in time to prevent theses tradgedies from occuring is amazing. It just adds even more emphasis to the story itself. You should be very proud of yourself .On the end of the sixth paragraph where it says "They were fun to break tough" there is aspelling error.
Correct me if I am wrong but i think it is meant to say "though" instead of "tough".
Brianstorm chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Okay, I will admit this chapter was a little dry, but I still loved it. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. You're a great writer. :)
chella parmiter chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
no bad comments on this! this is the best fan fiction I have EVER read! GREAT detail! plot is perfect. I have read the book like 10 times and have watched the movie about 10 times this month :) but like a MILLION times before that. I can see no faults! and my friend agrees with me on that
Riri Goei chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Funny how I was thinking that I'd missed this story a few days before you updated! Glad you're back, and you do deserve reviews because it's still a great chapter. I like Jennett and Arthur's friendship. Do take your time to continue on the next chapters.. I'll definitely read and review all of them. :)