Reviews for Pure
TheDepressedGirl chapter 5 . 8/10
... So, um... Will this piece ever be finished, Author?
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 5 . 1/26
I honestly love the conscripts you've built for this story and I love the way you've built these characters!

I'll tell you something: I read this I think a year or two ago and I've never forgotten it. This has always been in my mind one of the best fanfiction I've ever read because it it helped me to cheer up. I don't really take well to horror stories, but morbid curiosity always draws my attention once in awhile and I can't help it. Woman in Black was one of them and after watching the old movie version, I stayed up late, not being able to sleep out of terror. But, I decided randomly to see if there were any FanFiction and low and behold there was! Specifically yours.

It totally cheered me up, the way you made the main characters come more to life. I feel empathy for a lot of them, and I do love how your bringing Alive and her sister closer together. I wish you'd continue the story, but I've abandoned way to many not to understand what it's like. You move on! But, thank you because I got done reading a terrifying book and found that I couldn't sleep afterwards. Remembering my experiences with woman in black, I went to find you story to read it again. I really think you have an amazing concept going here! Really, I love it! Your writing skills are superb. I hope you've continued writing, or if you've taken a break, I hope inspiration will come to you!

(Also, I apparently already reviewed this story long ago, but I thought I'd take that chance anyways.)
This.person.can't.write chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Sure you do! This was really good! This is the second fic I've read on this fandom! Already I feel its claws dragging me down into another great fandom! :D
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I hope you continue this story, even though it has been a year. :) it's wonderful! You do such a fantastic job and I now din Jennet far less scary then I did when watching the movies. *shiver* I had always thought I saw her out of the corner of my eye after watching the 70s version. The newer one wasn't NEARLY as terrifying, I don't know why!
Seriously, though. I love it when something has a good backstory and you are doing such an amazing job and creating it! If you do continue, I will make sure to read it and review no matter how late by it will take! That's a promise!
SophieLeigh.12 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Please please please pleeeease continue with this story! I love how you have explored Jennets character, and I really want to see how it ends! I think you are a really talented writer, and I can't wait for the story to progress further, so don't give up on it it is really well written and the storyline is brilliant! I think with The Woman In Black Angel Of Death coming out, you should really give this story a go! I'm looking forward to future uploads, as are a ton of other readers,msg keep going!
GLB chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Please continue, with the story.
Jeremiah chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Great story so far! I love the insight into Jennet's character, you would never see this woman as the woman in black. Is it just me or is there a growing 'thing' between Arthur and Jennet if so that's interesting. Either way I can only imagine what it must be like for Arthur knowing what happened and now he's close with the woman who killed his son. Good stuff and don't quit writing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Thought this chapter was great, some sisterly bonding, you show that Alice does care for her sister even though she plans to take away the baby it is more out of desperation for a child she can call her own. I hope you update this and write more it really is an excellent story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Loved it, update please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Loved this chapter, can't believe I love the woman in black or rather Jennet, you've developed her very well
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Another brilliant chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Another great chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter
albani2346 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I think you are a cvery talented writer and the idea of Arthur going back in time to prevent theses tradgedies from occuring is amazing. It just adds even more emphasis to the story itself. You should be very proud of yourself .On the end of the sixth paragraph where it says "They were fun to break tough" there is aspelling error.
Correct me if I am wrong but i think it is meant to say "though" instead of "tough".
Brianstorm chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Okay, I will admit this chapter was a little dry, but I still loved it. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. You're a great writer. :)