Reviews for I Miss My Friend
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I've read the story at least 10 times. I know the song, I know the storyline, I know the end!
But I have to cry everytime while reading about the funeral and listening to the song!
I can't help. It's just... so perfect!
Thank you.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was really good. Loved everybody's reactions to Mac being dead-and then being alive again. ;) Thanks so much for sharing!
Susan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is such a good story, every time I read this it gets better and better. All your jag story's are so good. more please.
becca chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Jaimi,

first off you have an amazing ability to make people feel with your writing...never stop.

I come from a military family, and have recently lost my mother. I thought I could handle anything, but on the day of my mother's funeral my father asked me to speak, and seeing him cry and not be able to talk almost made me lose it as well.

My most heartfelt sympathies for you on the loss of your friend, and thank you for writing something that helps those who have lost someone find new ways to cope.

Thanks,

Becca
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was brilliantly written - thank you!
dakoda chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'm not sure if I have already sent a review but I'll send another anyway, I try to read this story at least once every 2 weeks and I can't get enough, and every time I still cry! I lost my soul mate when he was only 20 I am now 28 and I still think of him everyday and I must say that my actions were very similar to Harms the only thing that kept me going was the birth of our daughter, she arrived 8 months after his death. So every time I feel like I'm starting to loose control I read this story and it kind of gives me a little bit of peace knowing that Jamie was loved just as much as you have made Mac and for that I thankyou!
Acelinn chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A very moving piece, it meant a lot to me. September '07 my best friend was in a road accident, and it tore a piece from my heart at the time. This writing really meant a lot to me.

Thank you, and well done.

Acelinn-.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
great story.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was good, and a pleasure to read. I thought the emotions were just right. Thanks for a great story.
trekker4life chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I liked it! And yes, I caught the Jessica Lansbury thing - Murder She Wrote, right? Anyway, good story!
Night Hawk 2005 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is one of the most intense and touching stories I've ever read.

Thank you so much for this experience.

NH
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This story was amazing and probably the best written JAG story I've ever read. It didn't drag on forever, and in my opinion it was perfectly in character. I think Harm would be that broken up by Mac's death. Once again that was an absolutly amazing story. :)
Lynnp chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
An amazing story. I know you wrote this a long time ago but thanks so much for sharing it.

Love,

Lynn

x
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I don't really know how I came across this story, but I'm happy that I did.. It was so different.. we never see harm break like that, and to see it now.. you had me in tears.. i've been wiping away tears almost since I started reading this story.. that's incredible.. i just want you to know that I think this is a great story.. thats all :o)
Nix707 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hi, it's been a really long time since you wrote this, I know. But I only just found it. And all I can say is - I was completely touched by what you wrote and I am REALLY sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose someone you love - and I still haven't fully recovered.