Reviews for Alcohol Induced
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 7/23
I like this Sasuke...Naruto is cute
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 2/26
I loved it. It was so awesomely amazing I wish the sexin was in it but it was wonderful either way.
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 1/2
Totally HOTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I'll headcanon that they don't go all the way in the bedroom. I'm a romantic so I like to think that people who truly care about one another don't immediately jump to sex right after the love confession. In stories, it always seems like it's just lust and not love if it happens that fast. (In real life it could happen that fast, but real life and fiction are two separate matters.)

If they had some kind of relationship before this it would be fine, but these two were teammates and not actual friends. That's why jumping from admitting they are attracted to one another to intercourse is too fast for my tastes.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh my. that is about all I can say. One shot or not that was hot. I love limes but it would have been better with a lemon.
hi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
aww this was cuteeee ha i liked it! thank for writing and im looking forward to your other narusasu stories too!
Aquamarin.Kit chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well we should definitely thank Itachi xDD
This lime was really sexy and funny at the same time xD very entertaining
cuponoodles chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOVED IT! :D
Like A Dirty Perv I am...

Anways Semi-Plot and Smut! Me Likey .(;
Secret world chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
loved it
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I was so in love with this! *applauds you*
necrophile chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was fucking great! A right proper narusasu fic this was. Thank you :)
Victoria-Pervert-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
that was pwp at it's best, you should totally do a second chapter with a lemon and sasuke thanking itachi (my perverted mind can thinknof several ways itac can find out why sasuke is thanking him)

well either way this was awesome
TasiliChan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It was great, great, great, great! For your first timing writing it, it was awesome!
cleo21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
amazing!
absolutely loved it.
keep up the great work!
smutty yaoi chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i-i love u i have a lady boner!