Reviews for Alcohol Induced
Amy Lee Rose chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh my. that is about all I can say. One shot or not that was hot. I love limes but it would have been better with a lemon.
hi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
aww this was cuteeee ha i liked it! thank for writing and im looking forward to your other narusasu stories too!
Aquamarin.Kit chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well we should definitely thank Itachi xDD
This lime was really sexy and funny at the same time xD very entertaining
SoaringCliche chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOVED IT! :D
Like A Dirty Perv I am...

Anways Semi-Plot and Smut! Me Likey .(;
Secret world chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
loved it
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I was so in love with this! *applauds you*
necrophile chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was fucking great! A right proper narusasu fic this was. Thank you :)
Victoria-Pervert-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
that was pwp at it's best, you should totally do a second chapter with a lemon and sasuke thanking itachi (my perverted mind can thinknof several ways itac can find out why sasuke is thanking him)

well either way this was awesome
Civilis chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It was great, great, great, great! For your first timing writing it, it was awesome!
cleo21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
amazing!
absolutely loved it.
keep up the great work!
smutty yaoi chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i-i love u i have a lady boner!
Byakko Kitsunetsuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I was really enjoying the story up until you skipped to the next morning, for me it feels like you wanted to write more, then edited yourself down into just one chapter which also made it feel a little rushed. You just sort of, backed away from the plot and went in a different direction than what I thought you were leading up to.
Normally a lightweight won't drink enough to puke or if they do, they puke before or during the process of passing out (speaking from experience), a lightweight won't get dehydrated to the point where they'll feel like they need to puke or even be hungover in the mornings. Considering you don't say how much Sasuke drank but emphasize him being a lightweight, I assumed he'd puke before passing out and he didn't so I wasn't expecting it in the morning.
You've also got some super long chunks of paragraphs right after a bunch of one liner sentences which makes the story hard to digest for me. I didn't really want to read the long paragraphs and just skip to the next part, regardless of the lime.
I loved the beginning of your story, it hooked me to read the rest and review but the rest lacked that same spark.