Reviews for The futures we leave
MrMcCloud chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
how about going on with the story?
Robin-1992 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
You got everything you need to make this work, in terms of inventiveness, so i'll save the suing for when you screw up. Good job once again.
Wither and wane chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I haven't looked forward to an update in a long, long time. Thanks for changing that.
Wither and wane chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
soooo, is this a Fox/Wolf shipping? I'm not sure yet. The start was really good, and it's nice to see that Fox isn't shallow.
Mantinas chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
You're doing well my friend and I wish you the best of luck. And as for the character, I shall pass.
Soojimasu chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I'm enjoying the development of Fox and Wolf's past that's preluding their solidifying relationship in the present. You seem to have their characters down pretty well and the thickening plot gives more for a reader to wonder about. Lookin' great! Hope to see this reach an eventual conclusion!
Mantinas chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
It's Chase the Morning from Repo the Genetic Opera! Love that movie. I'm glad you're updating again and I wish you the best with your job, my friend. And I do agree, the filters are useless now.

This keeps getting interesting. I'm loving it.
Dagger chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Good story so far I hope you continue this story.
Mantinas chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
This is getting really interesting. I know you can keep it up. Good luck my friend.
xSporkyx chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Welcome Back! X3
It's great to see that you are getting back on the horse
And of course, great chapter. Can't wait for the next... ( dont make me wait 5 months again please;) )
Mantinas chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
It's good to see you back, my friend. This was a great chapter and I wish you the best of luck.
Hghdwioie chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I do hope you'll continue writing. I'm intrigued.
Lewdra chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Your writing has improved so much it's like you're not the same person! 3
Robin-1992 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Why do I suspect trouble? Oh well... Fox-wolf I think will always be one of my fav. Pairings. and you portrait them beautifully
Mantinas chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I like this chapter. You're doing good, but take your time. The details will come, if they haven't already, and this story will do great.