Reviews for Everything Is Different Now
FebWriter chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Thank you, everyone!

I have big plans for Holly and Roger that will take several stories to fully reveal.

If you haven't already, check out the sequel to this story, "Tonight and the Rest of Our Lives." (You might have to change your settings, since that one is rated M.) I only have one more part to post in that, and I've started writing the third story in this series, which will be titled "Storm," and that's not all I have planned for them.

I had a lot of fun making the videos that I posted at YouTube of Roger and Holly, under my pen name from here (FebWriter). It had been a while since I'd made any videos, and I was only going to make one, but I had so many incredible scenes to work with that I wound up making three. I'm glad you enjoyed them, Karen.
Karen Locey chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I am a big Roger and Holly fan! You have the talent to do what I've always wanted rewrite their story! I love it! I always wished she would have stayed with Roger married him and had a baby with him. I hated it when they had her with Fletcher. I hope you continue writing for them. I've seen your videos on you tube. I think i've finally found someone who likes this couple as much as I do!
Amy chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
The writers could have saved me a lot of mental anguish in the mid-90s had they gone this route instead. Of course, then I'd have been denied the fantastic image of a naked Holly telling Alex off.

I really loved what Roger said to Alex on the show when she tried to seduce him, the line about wanting a life with Holly more than anything, including control of Spaulding, and have long wished Holly had already been upstairs by that point and had overheard.

Anyway, back to your story. One little thing I love is him calling her "Hol." They rarely called each other Rog and Hol, but I got quite a tickle out of it when they did.

I look forward to reading more of your take on my favorites
Isabella GL chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Great first story, I hope you write more. I like the way you integrated the lyrics of the song in the narrative, and you really convey the love that they share. I see that we are of the same mind when it comes to Roger and Holly. It would've been logical for them to end up together, to continue to evolve and have a second chance at married life. I'll never forget the writers for screwing it up :) They made them fall back into their old patterns when clearly they were passed it! Keep it up!
Cynthia chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Now, this is what should have happened in 1994. The "official version" has gaps in logic all through it because the writers from that era had decided not to allow the characters to keep growing as they had been from 1989-1993 (or maybe the new writers were too dumb to notice). And of course holly and Roger should have been in therapy! They were too educated not to have known that.