Reviews for Pillow Fight
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Hermoso! Me gusta aunque es una lastima que no hubiese mas lemmon. Quería ver sexo. Pero me gusta el hecho que la escena sea ubicada en momentos de tensión por el basquet. Eso es muy interesante.
BabyNightmareLady chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
OMG Ghosts are yaoi fangirls too! XD I no longer fear them lol
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
so cute!
heyhey62 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Good story, It was cute and funny. :-)
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It was really nice, funny in the begging it made me laugh xD
I liked it but damn Riko stopped them at the best part, but I can't get angry with her :p
Great job writing this :)
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Actually, I really liked this x3 Especially fer your first Basuke story! I squealed so hard while reading this whole entire thing, I was like AWE and then OOOH and then ...Yummy... x3
Steadfastmorgan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I almost cried out in violent protest when Riko came in and ruined the smexiness. I've got to say though, I really did enjoy this story mainly because I thought that you stayed true to the characters. Especially Kuroko. I mean sometimes a submissive Kuroko is okay, but I was really getting tired of it. Cause let's be real, he's no pushover ;p

I loved that the two maintained that sort of balanced relationship they have, and I thought it was reflected well in their intimacy *eyebrow wiggle" ;)

So the long and short of it; Loved the story and characters; would REALY love a sequel with more smexyiness ;D

Good luck!
CMSensei chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
heh xD I love it, i can see the kidnap kagami's pillow happen xD
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
LOL this was hilarious XD good job! :)
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
-quickly puts up as many thumbs as i can and grins wildly- it's splended xD bravo love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
poke right back! it went pretty well, just add a little more detail next time!
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome! :D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Waaah! It was so nice until the last part!
You just had to put a transparent girl! EH!? I literally shivered!

Apart from that, nice ;D