Reviews for Pillow Fight
OMG Ghosts are yaoi fangirls too! XD I no longer fear them lol
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 1/16
so cute!
heyhey62 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Good story, It was cute and funny. :-)
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It was really nice, funny in the begging it made me laugh xD
I liked it but damn Riko stopped them at the best part, but I can't get angry with her :p
Great job writing this :)
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Actually, I really liked this x3 Especially fer your first Basuke story! I squealed so hard while reading this whole entire thing, I was like AWE and then OOOH and then ...Yummy... x3
Steadfastmorgan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I almost cried out in violent protest when Riko came in and ruined the smexiness. I've got to say though, I really did enjoy this story mainly because I thought that you stayed true to the characters. Especially Kuroko. I mean sometimes a submissive Kuroko is okay, but I was really getting tired of it. Cause let's be real, he's no pushover ;p

I loved that the two maintained that sort of balanced relationship they have, and I thought it was reflected well in their intimacy *eyebrow wiggle" ;)

So the long and short of it; Loved the story and characters; would REALY love a sequel with more smexyiness ;D

Good luck!
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
heh xD I love it, i can see the kidnap kagami's pillow happen xD
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
LOL this was hilarious XD good job! :)
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
-quickly puts up as many thumbs as i can and grins wildly- it's splended xD bravo love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
poke right back! it went pretty well, just add a little more detail next time!
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome! :D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Waaah! It was so nice until the last part!
You just had to put a transparent girl! EH!? I literally shivered!

Apart from that, nice ;D
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wao. Guess the ghost was a yaoi fangirl before she died.
TheMrsBrightside chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wow.. this is really sweet... i just love KagaKuro ... and really well written... hope for more future KagaKuro fanfics from you :)
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
asdfghjk, moar of my OTP please
IDK why this doesn't have more reviews it's really well written