Reviews for After the Bullets
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I just read this story today and, may I just say, that I wish this was how the show ended. I love the show, but your ending was so much more satisfying.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
clap,clap clap,clap...
Cocobelle chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Love it! Excellent story. I really like the end - so true that Pope is only capable of caring about himself!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love following your story. You are a great writer. Thanks for writing about Brenda and fritz
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Aww so sad it's over I was really enjoying this story. But i loved this chapter i hope you write a sequel or something
Cocobelle chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoyed chapters 4 and 5. I like some of the avenues you are exploring!
csfan chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Loved it! Such a great conclusion to the fic with the Pope-Brenda scene. Wish we saw that in the show! And yes, Fritz is THE man! He turned down two promotions just to be with her (season 2) and so she could continue with her job (season 5), he also saved her life in season 6.

GREAT job with this fic and thank you for writing!
Labyrinth01 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
EXCELLENT! You did a great job with the dialogue, saying so much very succinctly. This was extremely well-written, and very satisfying to read. If only we got to see something this great on the show!

Please keep writing Closer fanfic!
Labyrinth01 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Wow, great chapter. I love that Brenda is going to sue the LAPD for blackmailing her into accepting the Johnson Rule. I would be great to see Pope get his just desserts. Brilliant plot idea!
My only bone of contention with the show, and this chapter, is why does Brenda do all the cooking? This is a show about a liberated woman, and yet Fritz complains about clam linguini yet is never shown making dinner himself? It is scientifically proven you don't need ovaries to cook. Yes, Brenda definitely needs to be a better partner to Fritz. But why does that include doing all the cooking, something she is bad at, when they both work full time? Sorry to vent, just a Closer pet peeve of mine.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I enjoyed reading what you have written so far. I liked that Brenda needed to feel Fritz close to her and so wore his shirt. Good work! Keep writing!
csfan chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
The fact that she wanted to discuss all this with Fritz first shows how much she's grown in the last few episodes of the show. I loved that she wore Fritz's shirt when he wasn't there, so sweet. Also loved that bit about Pope at the end, always enjoyed those moments in the show when Fritz clearly told Brenda what he thinks of him. Dr. Howard bit was funny. Lots of nice little character moments I love in this. Your writing is realistic and very much in character, please continue writing Brenda and Fritz.
wonderinthestars chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
great job!.. she would so wear his shirts to sleep 3
Natchez chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Very good. Good details and very nice dialog. Good work! Hope to see more from you.
Labyrinth01 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Excellent chapter! I loved it. Thanks for fleshing out what Brenda's new job is going to be, and showing the world what a rat Pope is. On the show it seems like they were trying to exonerate him, and I didn't like that. He's an egotistical rat, and I like this chapter showed that. And Brenda finally sees it.
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
What a great story! You write really well and I would never guess you were new to fanfic. I am looking forward to the next chapter.