Reviews for Mousy Drabbles and Ficlets
Chlstarr chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Oh you sneaky man. This was gloriously funny and awesome! I Love it!.
KaylaMicael chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
Where did you update? It's not showing.
KaylaMicael chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
"No, Ma… I only took one cookie…"

Ha! I almost burst out laughing at that one! Oh, your works are truly a great way to get a buzz on a gloomy day!
Chlstarr chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Ooooh! A nice little gem that came from the blue! I love it! I can tell it's definitely a little earlier than the last one, definitely a good while after being assigned to one another, but enough that Minnie can't make up her mind about him. Yup, I got this bit figured out. I can't wait for more!.
Chlstarr chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Oh-ho, you dear Sir, are a sneaky one. This literally snuck up on me, as I'm on the internet on my 3DS, I get ready to reread the latest chapter of Three Hearts One Love, 'cause I was bored And I didn't notice that this was not Three Hearts One Love until after I clicked the "latest chapter arrow" and saw that the title was different. So this was a wonderful surprise in and of itself and because I actually forgot that we agreed that Mickey should be a little bit of a pervert in this verse! of yours.:)

Now I can't help but imagine right when they first have to work together, Mickey's all excited 'cause he's all like "BOOYAH! I got a cute one!" And shortly flips her skirt up with the excuse that it was the wind to see what color her panties are. Because apparently in the unwritten book of perverts, the kind and color of a girls panties says a lot about them.:D
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Hi! I've been reading your stories for awhile now, and I have to say you're an amazing writer! Everything you write is totally awesome! I just have a question or a small request rather lol, by any chance, could you write a drabble where the vampire Oswald and vampire Ortensia tell Mickey and Minnie how they met? And maybe do a backstory on if Oswald made Ortensia a vampire, or maybe she already was one? I always kinda wondered about that lol. But it would be really cool if you did, I know you'd make it an incredible story! It's just a little suggestion though lol. Anyway keep up the good work! And I can't wait to read the rest of Three Hearts, One Love! :-)
Chlstarr chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
I love it I love it I love it!
KaylaMicael chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Meep! Sooo sweet!
MickeyandMinniearetherenames chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Please ! keep going with this one ! its soo sweet ! 3
MickeyandMinniearetherenames chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Aww 333
Loopy chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Are you going to continue 'Horror Movie Horror'?
blondiespotandink chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Awwwwwwww! 3 I love the part where Mickey thinks about how sweet his wife is! X3 thanks for writing your amazing stories! Your stories are so much better than the books at the bookstore! So many times I've asked my teacher if I can ditch my library book and go on fanfiction! XD! I'm anxious to read more so, bfn!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
"Yep, he knew where this night was going."

I just love how bluntly put that was! XD
Loopy chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Damn, WHY IS THIS CHAPTER OVER?! I'm gonna come back as soon as I possibly can, and when I do, there'd BETTER be an update! D8
Chlstarr chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Cuteness Ahoy! The unexpected update has come upon us at last!
Love it as always! This was a very wonderful start to my morning! And I'm so glad you got yourself a laptop!.