Reviews for These Boots Were Made For Talking
EvaKAlways chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was really funny, I really love some of the quirky ideas you seem to come up with! I thought it was great that even Castle's and Beckett's shoes want to be together, it just shows how perfect they are for each other. The shoes definitely seem to have picked up on everything that happens around the precinct, like Esposito always interrupting at the worst moments! I loved the names you gave the shoes and I am glad Beckett listened to them in the end!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This made me giggle, really fun little story :)
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This just made me incredibly happy on three counts 1) Incredibly funny story.. it just made me happy. 2) I LOVE BECKETT'S BOOTS... i mean... I definitely don't look all over the internet for similar boots at a reasonable price because they are beautiful...3) Come on. Even their SHOES ship Caskett... If I had to some up this story in one word (clearly I have failed this, but whatever) the word would be "love"
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
BassLab1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
kat6919 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LOL. This is insanely funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So that comment is made you think of this? I'd forgotten that. I just remember telling you my idea and you telling me yours and both of us thinking how hilarious it was tht we both got such an off-beat idea from that one line in your 'Heel' story. I'm glad you wrote yours, though, because mine was a vague 'wouldn't it be funny if...' whereas yous was already all fleshed out. And here I go, like this is an e-mail and not a review...

As per usual, this is the second (actually, I think it might be the fourth) time reading this. I was literally laughing the whole time in the first read-through.

Leads were drying up faster than the rivers in Australia. - So do they dry up really fast there? Just wondering.

"Ouch." - I just KNEW that was the shoes!

Kate checking Castle out; love it! I picture the way she checked out the pool guy except with it being Castle intstead of the pool guy.

"Hi." - There is something that just cracks me about Kate's shoes greeting her so casually.

what she as trying to escape kept following her. - I can just picture this. And the expression on Kate's face would be hilarious!

And now the shoes squabbling like regular siblings. That is too funny.

"I had to. Did you want to go on the way you were forever?" - Did you intend for the double-meaning I just picked up on? :)

All of the names are just perfect. Although if you want to do a sequal where...oops, I put that suggestion in an e-mail. That way I don't ruin it for anyone if you decide to use it.

"Castles shoes tell us your eyes are focused on his butt." - LOL Castle may not know, but his shoes do!

LOL I love the way Steele and Rock are trying to figure out the connection between Kate staring at Castl and their laces constantly coming undone.

Beckett smiled smugly at her shoes; she got them there. - She's proud of outsmarting her shoes!

her shoes were giving her dating advice - Well, she hasn't been listening to Lanie. Maybe now she'll listen to her own shoes!

All righ,vent that anger at Josh, Nat!

Somewhere in the back of Beckett's mind she thought this whole thing was some elaborate stunt Castle had created. - I don't know, Nat. I think that maybe your imagintion has finally surpassed Castle's level of crazy.

"And in case you were wondering, it's been awhile since they have been under the bed with shoes from the opposite sex." - LOL

Feet are the foundation of our bodies. If you take care of your feet they will take care of you. - Wow, and now her shoes have gotten all philosophical. :)

Why were her shoes hassling her? - This is one of my favorite lines.

"That's what my shoes said." - I love that she just blurted that out!

"Not too hard, it hurts them." - Heeheehee.

He patted his hands either side of Beckett's boots to indicate he was done and then looked up at her. - And here is my favorite image of the story. There is just something so sweet about it.

His hands were effectively hugging her feet - Ahh, that's why. She won't let him hug her but now he's hugging her feet. :)

She was a butt, eye, hands, whatever part of Castle body she could see, woman. - I stand corrected. THIS is my favorite line!

She wondered what her shoes would be thinking about this. - Heeheehee.

Like her shoes said. Wait, what? - LOLA

"Bro, you can leave whenever you want." - You got Esposito down perfectly on this one. I could just hear him saying that.

Dinner equaled date, which equaled kissing, which equaled commitment. - Sheesh, Beckett, having a mild freak out there? Like Castle would try to push for more than you wanted.

All right, her shoes aren't going to take her stupidity lying down! :)

She had just made a bit of a spectacle of herself, yelling out Castle's name and running to him. - Oh, I hop she does that in the show sometime.

He wasn't pushing her or forcing her into something she wasn't ready for - Told you so! LOL

Had Castle just caught her looking at her shoes with a goofy grin? - Yes, yes he did. :)

"And they love you." - These crazy comments are so much fun!

"Wouldn't it be so cool if shoes could talk?" - Yep, I do think he would react that way.

I doubt our shoes would have anything intelligent to say - Uh oh, she shouldn't have said that...

she was now in Castles arms - Never mind. It was the PERFECT thing for her to say.

"Really. And what else do your shoes say?" I'm so giggling like crazy right now.

"Rock and Steele?" - Oops, she said it out loud! What a great way to end it.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wacky yes, but perfectly timed for "Blooper Day"!
reig chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It was really cool! Made me laugh so hard! I completely LOVED the shoe names... when I read that you named Espo's shoes GI and Joe I thought I would die of laughter... So awesome! :) Great idea!
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was awesome. Completely crazy yet so very enjoyable :)
It was well written and in character, I absolutely love it :)
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
When inspiration strikes one must listen no matter where it takes you. This was an undoubtedly strange one though and I shudder to think what my shoes would say about me. Very funny and enjoyable story :)

applestoalways47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was amazing, you have inspired me to name my shoes, I think Sena and Jole appreciate the shoe recognition.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved it! It is one of the more A/U fics but it was fun! Kudos!