Reviews for as though they knew the way
thedayislippedaway16 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Please please PLEASE update! I love everything about this fic! I love how you got to capture Rachel's personality and Steve's adorableness (is that even a word?) Anyways, please update, this fic made me ship these two together! Sorry for the screaming but I just love your fic.:-)
ramsayreader chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I think you should have Rachel meet the Avengers and the Glee Club come in and meet Steve/The Avengers. Steve should totally have a showdown with Finn
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
BarbyBBones chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Pleaseeeeee continue the story! just a chapter more PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE hahaha
Calliope's Scribe chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Cutest. Story. Ever. I love how you write both Rachel and Steve's character, and make them work together as a couple! It's so fun reading about their budding romance! Please continue updating!
bookslover93 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I'm absolutely loving this! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Uh... Please update?
deeha chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I love this fic and all the tidbit history you put in. It's so fun to read this universe! I love how Rachel can be herself and Steve find in her something they can share. Very cute and just the thing I needed after watching the new movie. Lol good stuff!
CupKatyCakes chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I still love this story and wish it was updated.
Daria07 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Fantastic story! Well done!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
This is an adorable story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I would really love another chapter

You just do these characters so much justice. This is how I picture a grown up Rachel and this is exactly how I picture Steve.
I would love to see more soon
Terrence Rogue chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
This is kind of awesome. Bizarre, but still awesome. Your characterization is amazing, I absolutely believe that I'm reading the thoughts of a man with a 70 year gap in his understanding of the world. Brilliantly done and the relationship between the two is sweet. I hope you keep going with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
This is so phenomenal! I hope you update
tryingtobestine chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I hope you'll write more of this :)