Reviews for as though they knew the way
Daria07 chapter 3 . 4/6
Fantastic story! Well done!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 3 . 3/30
This is an adorable story. Thank you.
I would really love another chapter

You just do these characters so much justice. This is how I picture a grown up Rachel and this is exactly how I picture Steve.
I would love to see more soon
Terrence Rogue chapter 3 . 3/4
This is kind of awesome. Bizarre, but still awesome. Your characterization is amazing, I absolutely believe that I'm reading the thoughts of a man with a 70 year gap in his understanding of the world. Brilliantly done and the relationship between the two is sweet. I hope you keep going with this.
This is so phenomenal! I hope you update
tryingtobestine chapter 3 . 1/12
I hope you'll write more of this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
this story is really good please finish it
mika-faberryluver4395 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This is really cute please continue...
anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Why hasn't this story been updated. It's sad but I still check to see if it is at least once a week.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
This story is too sweet! I like how you still kept her on Broadway and didn't make her into a super hero.
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
So, it's been a while since you updated. I hope you get back into it at some point to continue it and eventually wrap it up whenever you feel it needs to end because, honestly, this is my all-time favorite crossover. This entire story is just...wow. It captures everything Steve is and everything Rachel is and somehow keeps it the same while making it better. I wish I could help you out by giving you a suggestion that you could use if you would ever need it, but I'm pretty awful at coming up with plots and helping to continue stories, especially one I love as much as this-I'm a much better reader than anything. Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Great job on this fantastic story so far, I hope you keep it up on everything you write, and I'll be watching for any future updates of yours. :)
electrictwizist chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Even though I've yet to become as involved in the Steve portion in the verse as I want to (and as a I have a good inkling, you want me to) within the first 300 words of reading from his point of view I'm half in love with him. The only thing I've ever wanted in a relationship for Rachel is for someone who doesn't have to get over all of these things in order to love her, and even though I love Faberry, the idea that he just earnestly LIKES her makes me think these two are the sweetest thing on the planet. I don't know if this was meant to be cracky in the slightest, but it didn't feel that way. It just felt lovely and wholesome after so much SAD fic I've read lately and I really hope you update it soon. 3
Stine chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I love this and can't wait for you to write more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Oh wow! This story is amazing. .. I didn't even know I wanted to read this pairing till I read it. And you've captured both of them so well... please update soon
Jana chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story is one of the few Glee ones I'm still waiting on. Please update! Love it!