Reviews for as though they knew the way
tryingtobestine chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I hope you'll write more of this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
this story is really good please finish it
mika-faberryluver4395 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This is really cute please continue...
anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Why hasn't this story been updated. It's sad but I still check to see if it is at least once a week.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
This story is too sweet! I like how you still kept her on Broadway and didn't make her into a super hero.
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
So, it's been a while since you updated. I hope you get back into it at some point to continue it and eventually wrap it up whenever you feel it needs to end because, honestly, this is my all-time favorite crossover. This entire story is just...wow. It captures everything Steve is and everything Rachel is and somehow keeps it the same while making it better. I wish I could help you out by giving you a suggestion that you could use if you would ever need it, but I'm pretty awful at coming up with plots and helping to continue stories, especially one I love as much as this-I'm a much better reader than anything. Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Great job on this fantastic story so far, I hope you keep it up on everything you write, and I'll be watching for any future updates of yours. :)
electrictwizist chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Even though I've yet to become as involved in the Steve portion in the verse as I want to (and as a I have a good inkling, you want me to) within the first 300 words of reading from his point of view I'm half in love with him. The only thing I've ever wanted in a relationship for Rachel is for someone who doesn't have to get over all of these things in order to love her, and even though I love Faberry, the idea that he just earnestly LIKES her makes me think these two are the sweetest thing on the planet. I don't know if this was meant to be cracky in the slightest, but it didn't feel that way. It just felt lovely and wholesome after so much SAD fic I've read lately and I really hope you update it soon. 3
Stine chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I love this and can't wait for you to write more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Oh wow! This story is amazing. .. I didn't even know I wanted to read this pairing till I read it. And you've captured both of them so well... please update soon
Jana chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story is one of the few Glee ones I'm still waiting on. Please update! Love it!
Gleekaholic chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
You should write more it's really good i like how captain america is getting used to the world!
khfan12 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! I was drawn in immediately because there aren't many stories like this (At least that I found) And Steve/Rachel are an interesting couple! I really like how you're showing their bond growing.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I hope you're still writing this. I know Glee has been less than inspiring these days but this is one of my absolute favorites
nicholee33 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Please please update soon I love this couple, and this story can't wait for more
msNinnaAwesome chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I really like this story! I'd never though about Steve and Rachel together, before I read this, but now I really like them together! So please update soon, I would love to read more. And I hope that Rachel will be introduced to the other Avengers at some point and also Steve to Rachels friends! :D

So, yeah, update soon, please? ;)
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »