Reviews for as though they knew the way
khfan12 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! I was drawn in immediately because there aren't many stories like this (At least that I found) And Steve/Rachel are an interesting couple! I really like how you're showing their bond growing.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I hope you're still writing this. I know Glee has been less than inspiring these days but this is one of my absolute favorites
nicholee33 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Please please update soon I love this couple, and this story can't wait for more
msNinnaAwesome chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I really like this story! I'd never though about Steve and Rachel together, before I read this, but now I really like them together! So please update soon, I would love to read more. And I hope that Rachel will be introduced to the other Avengers at some point and also Steve to Rachels friends! :D

So, yeah, update soon, please? ;)
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
So, I really like the Rachel/Steve pairing. I can't wait to read more.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Back to read this story again; still can't tell you how much I'm loving it!
shippper chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I still LOVELOVELOVE this story! Have read it all probably over 3-4 times since you last updated! Cannot wait for more! :D Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
please please please update this! I totally love the idea of Steve and Rachel Berry
Keating's Disciple chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
OMG, OMG, OMG! I'm sooo excited for the next chapter! I've fallen in love with this pairing. Your writing is awesome - I truly love the details and imagery. The interaction between Steve and Rachel is simply adorable and sweet.

I hope you post the next chapter very soon. _
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
really enojoying this fic
please update soon
SharonH chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love them. I see a long romance ending in wedded bliss between the two down the road. Much later. Great story.
missy chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
plz oh plz update soon
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. Their pairing seemed so out of left field when I read the description/synopsis, but I really love it! I can't wait to read more.
Isis36 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
*gggles* This is awesome. Wasn't sure how you'd make it work but it totally does. Can't wait for more :)
In Living Monochrome chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is probably the best Avengers Glee Crossover out there. I gotta admit I wasn't looking for this particular pairing. But I'm glad I came across it :). You have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing and what I love about this story is the attention to detail you put into it. Its the little things that really make this story pop. The references to other glee episodes and the captain america movie and the avengers movie it's self? I read this and I was thinking “Oh my god I remember that.” and “I can't believe you referenced that! Thats awesome” it had me geeking throughout the entire read :) I abosolutely love this story.

For suggestions in the future, I don't know where you want to go with this but perhaps maybe Introduce other Avengers into this and other glee characters as well? And Im not saying that cause I'm plugging a possible Quinn/Thor pairing. Even though I would LOVE to see one! ;) (hint hint) but also how about maybe Steve introducing Rachel to people from his old group? The ones he saved from one of the Hydra “concentration camps?” I think that would work well. Or how about maybe Rachel meeting Peggy. Have Peggy alive as a old woman and have them meet her for “closure for steve” I think that would be another good meet.

Also another thought, If you want to add a little drama, maybe have Rachel being kidnapped from one of Steve's old enemies. Someone from Hydra possibly or maybe even Loki again? There are possibilities that are endless and I would love to see where you take this :) so I look forward to see more from you :) keep up the amazing work!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »