Reviews for as though they knew the way
Jana chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story is one of the few Glee ones I'm still waiting on. Please update! Love it!
Gleekaholic chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
You should write more it's really good i like how captain america is getting used to the world!
khfan12 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! I was drawn in immediately because there aren't many stories like this (At least that I found) And Steve/Rachel are an interesting couple! I really like how you're showing their bond growing.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I hope you're still writing this. I know Glee has been less than inspiring these days but this is one of my absolute favorites
nicholee33 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Please please update soon I love this couple, and this story can't wait for more
msNinnaAwesome chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I really like this story! I'd never though about Steve and Rachel together, before I read this, but now I really like them together! So please update soon, I would love to read more. And I hope that Rachel will be introduced to the other Avengers at some point and also Steve to Rachels friends! :D

So, yeah, update soon, please? ;)
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
So, I really like the Rachel/Steve pairing. I can't wait to read more.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Back to read this story again; still can't tell you how much I'm loving it!
shippper chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I still LOVELOVELOVE this story! Have read it all probably over 3-4 times since you last updated! Cannot wait for more! :D Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
please please please update this! I totally love the idea of Steve and Rachel Berry
Keating's Disciple chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
OMG, OMG, OMG! I'm sooo excited for the next chapter! I've fallen in love with this pairing. Your writing is awesome - I truly love the details and imagery. The interaction between Steve and Rachel is simply adorable and sweet.

I hope you post the next chapter very soon. _
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
really enojoying this fic
please update soon
SharonH chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love them. I see a long romance ending in wedded bliss between the two down the road. Much later. Great story.
missy chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
plz oh plz update soon
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. Their pairing seemed so out of left field when I read the description/synopsis, but I really love it! I can't wait to read more.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »