Reviews for as though they knew the way
Isis36 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
*gggles* This is awesome. Wasn't sure how you'd make it work but it totally does. Can't wait for more :)
In Living Monochrome chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is probably the best Avengers Glee Crossover out there. I gotta admit I wasn't looking for this particular pairing. But I'm glad I came across it :). You have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing and what I love about this story is the attention to detail you put into it. Its the little things that really make this story pop. The references to other glee episodes and the captain america movie and the avengers movie it's self? I read this and I was thinking “Oh my god I remember that.” and “I can't believe you referenced that! Thats awesome” it had me geeking throughout the entire read :) I abosolutely love this story.

For suggestions in the future, I don't know where you want to go with this but perhaps maybe Introduce other Avengers into this and other glee characters as well? And Im not saying that cause I'm plugging a possible Quinn/Thor pairing. Even though I would LOVE to see one! ;) (hint hint) but also how about maybe Steve introducing Rachel to people from his old group? The ones he saved from one of the Hydra “concentration camps?” I think that would work well. Or how about maybe Rachel meeting Peggy. Have Peggy alive as a old woman and have them meet her for “closure for steve” I think that would be another good meet.

Also another thought, If you want to add a little drama, maybe have Rachel being kidnapped from one of Steve's old enemies. Someone from Hydra possibly or maybe even Loki again? There are possibilities that are endless and I would love to see where you take this :) so I look forward to see more from you :) keep up the amazing work!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Just...I love this so very much. I kind of clicked it on a whim, never thinking the pairing would really work, but you did it, you really did. If I say I am sorry for doubting you, will you provide more?
Me chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Rachel and Steve together are seriously adorable, and I can't wait to read the rest of this!
After the Silence chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Ah! It's the crossover I never knew I wanted! This is absolutely adorable. :)
Emilise284 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This story is so ridiculously cute I cannot stop grinning.
cadaverific-jellyfish chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is so adorable I can barely stand it. Please continue!
DefiantGravy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
You know, usually I don't get that into stories where Kurt isn't front and center, but I'm glad this crossover intrigued me enough to check it out, because I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm really liking the way you've aged Rachel-not a whole new personality, but settled and less manic than her high school persona. And I love the snippets of the other Avengers that you've included.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
awww, so CUTE! i cant wait for them to be a couple. please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter and please continue.
LoVin tHIs fIc chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wow! What an amazing story :D You make two characters that I wouldn't think of putting together, work surprisingly well together..Can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :D

x x x
WintersEmpire chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Well I'm for one glad this isn't a crack fic. I wouldn't have pictured Rachel/Steve but you have written them so wonderfully, and they are so adorable together that I now can't not picture them being a good match. Your story is wonderful and your writing is excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter.
daeb chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
lol i love steve texting! can't wait for more!
Mandamirra10 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
There is something so perfect about this story. I can’t really put my finger on what it is that makes it so great…but it just makes me smile. You have real talent and I just really want you to know how much I am enjoying this story.
As for suggestions for an idea I will give you as many as you want or need…selfishly I never want this story to end. I think maybe there should be some sort of threat that pushes Rachel further into his world. If you want or need help working out ideas please feel free to message me. I would be honored to help you and frankly I love love love plotting. Its completing a story that I have problems with.
Now, onto the review for the chapter…you have this amazing ability to turn such simple things, Like having tea, into the most interesting and moving scenes. The way Steve and Rachel interact with each other just blows my mind. I never in a million years would have put these two together but now I can’t imagine them being with anyone else. I love how you use the movies and Broadway to help Rachel guide Steve. And I love hearing their insights on shows and movies. Like their different takes on Wicked (I find your insight and ability to get into Steve’s head really impressive).
I like that you showed us some of the team and how they interact with Steve. Like Clint playing the Beatles, or Tony forcing Steve to learn technology rather than have it done for him, or Natasha lying for his benefit. Its just a great great story and I hope to read more of it!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »