Reviews for as though they knew the way
cadaverific-jellyfish chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is so adorable I can barely stand it. Please continue!
DefiantGravy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
You know, usually I don't get that into stories where Kurt isn't front and center, but I'm glad this crossover intrigued me enough to check it out, because I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm really liking the way you've aged Rachel-not a whole new personality, but settled and less manic than her high school persona. And I love the snippets of the other Avengers that you've included.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
awww, so CUTE! i cant wait for them to be a couple. please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter and please continue.
LoVin tHIs fIc chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wow! What an amazing story :D You make two characters that I wouldn't think of putting together, work surprisingly well together..Can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :D

x x x
WintersEmpire chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Well I'm for one glad this isn't a crack fic. I wouldn't have pictured Rachel/Steve but you have written them so wonderfully, and they are so adorable together that I now can't not picture them being a good match. Your story is wonderful and your writing is excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter.
daeb chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
lol i love steve texting! can't wait for more!
Mandamirra10 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
There is something so perfect about this story. I can’t really put my finger on what it is that makes it so great…but it just makes me smile. You have real talent and I just really want you to know how much I am enjoying this story.
As for suggestions for an idea I will give you as many as you want or need…selfishly I never want this story to end. I think maybe there should be some sort of threat that pushes Rachel further into his world. If you want or need help working out ideas please feel free to message me. I would be honored to help you and frankly I love love love plotting. Its completing a story that I have problems with.
Now, onto the review for the chapter…you have this amazing ability to turn such simple things, Like having tea, into the most interesting and moving scenes. The way Steve and Rachel interact with each other just blows my mind. I never in a million years would have put these two together but now I can’t imagine them being with anyone else. I love how you use the movies and Broadway to help Rachel guide Steve. And I love hearing their insights on shows and movies. Like their different takes on Wicked (I find your insight and ability to get into Steve’s head really impressive).
I like that you showed us some of the team and how they interact with Steve. Like Clint playing the Beatles, or Tony forcing Steve to learn technology rather than have it done for him, or Natasha lying for his benefit. Its just a great great story and I hope to read more of it!
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This fic has made me love Steve/Rachel. Never would have thought of those two together before, but now they're like my Avengers/Glee crossover OTP; they go so well together!
lambtastic chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Lol. This chapter was cute:) Steve is learning to text:P Please continue soon!
teetertotter23 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Loved loved LOVED this chapter :) ( as you can tell I really liked it) they are just too darn cute together! Ummm for suggestions I would really like to see some sort of enemy going after Rachel and Steve showing how bad ass he is and how protective of her or something with the team having to save Rachel? Just a hunch but in the end totally upto you, you could probably just write a whole chapter about those 2 just watching tv and I'd still love it :) I am seriously a Stachel/Rave, or which ever this ship is could, supporter. Oh and hope your ok after the storm, I was tracking it through the news and it looked intense!
aNaRKii.MiiNX chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
oh my LORD ! this is AMAZING ! i LOVE this chapter :-D Can't wait for the next update ! :-)

Jah Bless,
aNaRKii (read ANARCHY ! hehehhehhe)
BobtheFrog chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Request: Epic first kiss! Heh...seriously though, I absolutely love this chapter. Their conversations and Steve's characterization are so amazing I can't even...ASDFGHJKL! I think about this story every time I watch Glee or the Avengers :P I can't help myself! Cannot wait for the next chapter...AKA: please post like tomorrow! :P
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I loved the chapter *-*

I hope that you're ok D:
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »