Reviews for as though they knew the way
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. Their pairing seemed so out of left field when I read the description/synopsis, but I really love it! I can't wait to read more.
Isis36 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
*gggles* This is awesome. Wasn't sure how you'd make it work but it totally does. Can't wait for more :)
In Living Monochrome chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is probably the best Avengers Glee Crossover out there. I gotta admit I wasn't looking for this particular pairing. But I'm glad I came across it :). You have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing and what I love about this story is the attention to detail you put into it. Its the little things that really make this story pop. The references to other glee episodes and the captain america movie and the avengers movie it's self? I read this and I was thinking “Oh my god I remember that.” and “I can't believe you referenced that! Thats awesome” it had me geeking throughout the entire read :) I abosolutely love this story.

For suggestions in the future, I don't know where you want to go with this but perhaps maybe Introduce other Avengers into this and other glee characters as well? And Im not saying that cause I'm plugging a possible Quinn/Thor pairing. Even though I would LOVE to see one! ;) (hint hint) but also how about maybe Steve introducing Rachel to people from his old group? The ones he saved from one of the Hydra “concentration camps?” I think that would work well. Or how about maybe Rachel meeting Peggy. Have Peggy alive as a old woman and have them meet her for “closure for steve” I think that would be another good meet.

Also another thought, If you want to add a little drama, maybe have Rachel being kidnapped from one of Steve's old enemies. Someone from Hydra possibly or maybe even Loki again? There are possibilities that are endless and I would love to see where you take this :) so I look forward to see more from you :) keep up the amazing work!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Just...I love this so very much. I kind of clicked it on a whim, never thinking the pairing would really work, but you did it, you really did. If I say I am sorry for doubting you, will you provide more?
Me chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Rachel and Steve together are seriously adorable, and I can't wait to read the rest of this!
After the Silence chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Ah! It's the crossover I never knew I wanted! This is absolutely adorable. :)
Emilise284 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This story is so ridiculously cute I cannot stop grinning.
cadaverific-jellyfish chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is so adorable I can barely stand it. Please continue!
DefiantGravy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
You know, usually I don't get that into stories where Kurt isn't front and center, but I'm glad this crossover intrigued me enough to check it out, because I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm really liking the way you've aged Rachel-not a whole new personality, but settled and less manic than her high school persona. And I love the snippets of the other Avengers that you've included.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
awww, so CUTE! i cant wait for them to be a couple. please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter and please continue.
LoVin tHIs fIc chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wow! What an amazing story :D You make two characters that I wouldn't think of putting together, work surprisingly well together..Can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :D

x x x
WintersEmpire chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Well I'm for one glad this isn't a crack fic. I wouldn't have pictured Rachel/Steve but you have written them so wonderfully, and they are so adorable together that I now can't not picture them being a good match. Your story is wonderful and your writing is excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter.
daeb chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
lol i love steve texting! can't wait for more!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »