Reviews for as though they knew the way
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This was fantastic! Thanks
MrsMosley chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
One of my fandom pet peeves is the use of a jumble of letters instead of an actual sentence when commenting on something that is highly admired. But I have to say that after reading this chapter, I kind of get it, because truly? I'm darn close to speechlessness in my awe for this story. It is so well structured and beautiful and compelling. There, a real sentence - but I don't feel it says enough. How about this? This is my favorite WIP and I can hardly wait for the next part.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OMFG!This is so perfect. I really really love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I love it!
More please!
lambtastic chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh cute:) Rachel is worried about Steve:) I love them together. By the way, was the call me maybe pun suppose to refer to the song? Lol. Funny:D Please continue soon!
Ladybug Jess chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I am really enjoying this. Will other Glee characters show up?
alexceasar chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
OMG! I love this. So amazingly written. More please.
MissyB09 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
So i kind of just stumbled upon this story and i gotta say i just love it i dont know how you did but these two just fit so well together and im already so addicted to your story i really do hope you update soon :)
xXDesertRoseXx chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I didn't even know how much I needed this pairing in my life before I read your story, but, as it turns out, it was more than I could handle. You gave me an impossible case of the feels in just two chapters and I can't wait to read more of this amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
tipsyapple chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I couldn't even imagine these two before this fic but thank goodness you did. I loved this new part- hopefully Rachel will get to meet another Avenger or two soon!
stars4redvines chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
YAY! I was hoping you'd update soon and I won't tell you about how much I fangirled when I read this... No matter how much I want to. I loved the whole chapter and was going to point out my favourite parts but then realised, I would have just copied and pasted the whole chapter... That's not even a joke. I really love it that much!

But anyway, the St. Berry friendship was wonderful... And Steve's dislike for Jesse and then comparing him to Tony was funny and accurate... And how he wanted to bring Rachel soup and then, you made me nearly start crying with the end...

She tries to think back to her childhood, when she could sit through five Captain America movies in a row without getting bored or scared. To her, that costume meant invulnerability, and power, and surety. No fall was too high, no explosion too big, no situation too perilous. He'd always make it through; that was his job. That was what the helmet and shield meant.
Now all she can think is that's Steve under there.
That night, she sings through My Funny Valentine with a lump in her throat no amount of swallowing could alleviate.
The worst part is that she thinks it may be the best she's ever done it.

It's so perfect because in the first chapter Rachel talked about how Captain America was her hero and now, she's seeing that it's Steve underneath Captain America's shield... And this wasn't a great review because I can't find the right words... Sorry!
anon chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved this chapter too, please keep them coming. The interaction between the two of them is so cute.
daeb chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I really love this story and pairing, can't wait to read more! :)
clarembees chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Okay... Like, I literally need to take a deep breath before I review, and no, I'm not kidding. OH. EM. GEE. I freaking swear this is one of the best stories I've ever read. At first I couldn't help but be a little dubious, you know, but I totally don't regret giving this story a chance. It's amazing. Seriously ah-mazing. I don't really know what else to say except to just, like, full on fangirl. And that I need more ASAP. Cause this is perfection.
qwertyasdfghjkl123 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This fic is sooooo great! I love the way you've mixed their two different worlds into one... and Steve is so sweet asdfghjkl thanks for writing such a lovely story :) can't wait for more!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »