Reviews for as though they knew the way
teetertotter23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Is it wrong of me to want you to write a chapter a day? As often as possible? Seriously this fic has to be one of, if not the best, crossover fic I've read. I'm a huge Rachel Berry fan and admittedly I hadn't really paid much attention to Captain America until the movie, but he was such a sweetheart that it's hard no to love him. But you truly write them in a way that I can actually envision in my head - I can't wait for the next chapter (to be honest I'm a little upset that I have to wait for an update, but alas the world keeps spinning lol) Update soon, yes? Thanks in advance ;)
teetertotter23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMG! why did I not find this earlier?! I seriously had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading Rachel and Steve's interaction at the coffee shop, your writing is amazing ;)
MashedBraintatoes chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
One of my new fave ships thanks to you! I love it!
KelseyO chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Oh my god that ending was the cutest. Feels like whoa. LOVED the comparison of Jesse and Tony. I'm so excited to see where this all goes.
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I was going to go past this (I have no idea why, as it's exactly the kind of story that I would love) and I'm so glad I decided to have a look, because this story is awesome! I love how you write for Steve. It's so compelling. Cannot wait for another chapter!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This was fantastic! Thanks
MrsMosley chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
One of my fandom pet peeves is the use of a jumble of letters instead of an actual sentence when commenting on something that is highly admired. But I have to say that after reading this chapter, I kind of get it, because truly? I'm darn close to speechlessness in my awe for this story. It is so well structured and beautiful and compelling. There, a real sentence - but I don't feel it says enough. How about this? This is my favorite WIP and I can hardly wait for the next part.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OMFG!This is so perfect. I really really love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I love it!
More please!
lambtastic chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh cute:) Rachel is worried about Steve:) I love them together. By the way, was the call me maybe pun suppose to refer to the song? Lol. Funny:D Please continue soon!
Ladybug Jess chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I am really enjoying this. Will other Glee characters show up?
alexceasar chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
OMG! I love this. So amazingly written. More please.
MissyB09 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
So i kind of just stumbled upon this story and i gotta say i just love it i dont know how you did but these two just fit so well together and im already so addicted to your story i really do hope you update soon :)
xXDesertRoseXx chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I didn't even know how much I needed this pairing in my life before I read your story, but, as it turns out, it was more than I could handle. You gave me an impossible case of the feels in just two chapters and I can't wait to read more of this amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
tipsyapple chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I couldn't even imagine these two before this fic but thank goodness you did. I loved this new part- hopefully Rachel will get to meet another Avenger or two soon!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »