Reviews for as though they knew the way
stars4redvines chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
YAY! I was hoping you'd update soon and I won't tell you about how much I fangirled when I read this... No matter how much I want to. I loved the whole chapter and was going to point out my favourite parts but then realised, I would have just copied and pasted the whole chapter... That's not even a joke. I really love it that much!

But anyway, the St. Berry friendship was wonderful... And Steve's dislike for Jesse and then comparing him to Tony was funny and accurate... And how he wanted to bring Rachel soup and then, you made me nearly start crying with the end...

Now all she can think is that's Steve under there.
That night, she sings through My Funny Valentine with a lump in her throat no amount of swallowing could alleviate.
The worst part is that she thinks it may be the best she's ever done it.

It's so perfect because in the first chapter Rachel talked about how Captain America was her hero and now, she's seeing that it's Steve underneath Captain America's shield... And this wasn't a great review because I can't find the right words... Sorry!
anon chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved this chapter too, please keep them coming. The interaction between the two of them is so cute.
daeb chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I really love this story and pairing, can't wait to read more! :)
charbrose chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Okay... Like, I literally need to take a deep breath before I review, and no, I'm not kidding. OH. EM. GEE. I freaking swear this is one of the best stories I've ever read. At first I couldn't help but be a little dubious, you know, but I totally don't regret giving this story a chance. It's amazing. Seriously ah-mazing. I don't really know what else to say except to just, like, full on fangirl. And that I need more ASAP. Cause this is perfection.
qwertyasdfghjkl123 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This fic is sooooo great! I love the way you've mixed their two different worlds into one... and Steve is so sweet asdfghjkl thanks for writing such a lovely story :) can't wait for more!
littlemissdreamergirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh dear God, what are you doing to me?! I kind of need this to be canon, like, right now. I l mean like for reals. This has got to be the best crack ship, ever. I'm shipping it harder than MY ship. :/ No fair. Whatevs, this was awesome-sauce. :)
shippper chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This chapter was lovely! Can't wait for the next upcoming chapters, keep up the good work!
Lovely chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is so great. Looking forward to more!
oppas-lube chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
AH! Shit! I'm SOO Addicted To This Story! It's Not Normal! Gah! I'm So In Love With This Pairing! I'm Shipping Steve/Rachel Harder Than a 13 Yr Old Virgin' Boner! Ahaha Steve Iss Like Very Protective Of Rachel! Itt's Kutee! Aha I'm Like In Love With Yuh! Jk ;) Update Soon!
BobtheFrog chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
GGAAAAHHHH! SO FREAKIN GOOD! You had me gasping, sighing, giggling and scolding Jesse only to giggle again Steve got jealous _ I just love this story so much and was SO excited to see that you updated! Waiting for the next part!
sosaysthelipless chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Loving this. Same as everyone the pairing made me hesitant but I gave it a shot and you capture both of them so wonderfully and respect both series (well you respect the characters from Glee way more than that series does). I was quite excited for this update and it didn't disappoint.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I loved the chapter! D
youngbloodbuzz chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh lawd

I love everything about this. Errything. From Steve walking around West Village and picturing Rach's life, to Rach talking not stop about Steve, to those last two sentences which killed me. (I suppose you get my drift.)

The best part though is how Steve is so cute and adorable and cute when he's squabbling with Jesse and Tony. He gets flustered so easily, that I bet Rachel swoons over adorable it is. Also the coughing bit, awesome touch lol

And then there's the end. It's like...

"She tries to think back to her childhood, when she could sit through five Captain America movies in a row without getting bored or scared. To her, that costume meant invulnerability, and power, and surety. No fall was too high, no explosion too big, no situation too perilous. He'd always make it through; that was his job. That was what the helmet and shield meant.

Now all she can think is that's Steve under there."

..and i just jfs;afsgadgfasdf. Because that state of illusion is gone now. She knows Steve, and knows he's human, just with a few special accessories that makes him "super."

Oh...lawd.
sharoncarters chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
OH MY GOD JESSE AND TONY ALL IN ONE CHAPTER I CANNOT! that was so good ugh can you just update this every day pls thanks. seriously, i have grown to love this paring so much, and your story as well. and as i was reading this, i was listening to rachel berry singing new york state of mind, so that was a plus. update as soon as possible :)
lulubell76 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012