Reviews for as though they knew the way
littlemissdreamergirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh dear God, what are you doing to me?! I kind of need this to be canon, like, right now. I l mean like for reals. This has got to be the best crack ship, ever. I'm shipping it harder than MY ship. :/ No fair. Whatevs, this was awesome-sauce. :)
shippper chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This chapter was lovely! Can't wait for the next upcoming chapters, keep up the good work!
Lovely chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is so great. Looking forward to more!
oppas-lube chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
AH! Shit! I'm SOO Addicted To This Story! It's Not Normal! Gah! I'm So In Love With This Pairing! I'm Shipping Steve/Rachel Harder Than a 13 Yr Old Virgin' Boner! Ahaha Steve Iss Like Very Protective Of Rachel! Itt's Kutee! Aha I'm Like In Love With Yuh! Jk ;) Update Soon!
BobtheFrog chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
GGAAAAHHHH! SO FREAKIN GOOD! You had me gasping, sighing, giggling and scolding Jesse only to giggle again Steve got jealous _ I just love this story so much and was SO excited to see that you updated! Waiting for the next part!
sosaysthelipless chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Loving this. Same as everyone the pairing made me hesitant but I gave it a shot and you capture both of them so wonderfully and respect both series (well you respect the characters from Glee way more than that series does). I was quite excited for this update and it didn't disappoint.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I loved the chapter! D
youngbloodbuzz chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh lawd

I love everything about this. Errything. From Steve walking around West Village and picturing Rach's life, to Rach talking not stop about Steve, to those last two sentences which killed me. (I suppose you get my drift.)

The best part though is how Steve is so cute and adorable and cute when he's squabbling with Jesse and Tony. He gets flustered so easily, that I bet Rachel swoons over adorable it is. Also the coughing bit, awesome touch lol

And then there's the end. It's like...

"She tries to think back to her childhood, when she could sit through five Captain America movies in a row without getting bored or scared. To her, that costume meant invulnerability, and power, and surety. No fall was too high, no explosion too big, no situation too perilous. He'd always make it through; that was his job. That was what the helmet and shield meant.

Now all she can think is that's Steve under there."

..and i just jfs;afsgadgfasdf. Because that state of illusion is gone now. She knows Steve, and knows he's human, just with a few special accessories that makes him "super."

sharoncarters chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
OH MY GOD JESSE AND TONY ALL IN ONE CHAPTER I CANNOT! that was so good ugh can you just update this every day pls thanks. seriously, i have grown to love this paring so much, and your story as well. and as i was reading this, i was listening to rachel berry singing new york state of mind, so that was a plus. update as soon as possible :)
lulubell76 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
AWWWWWW... Hope Steve will be ok. Great chapter cant wait to read more
loudmouthgeek chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
It's so funny, I was just re-reading the first chapter of this when the alert came in. Excellent update and eagerly anticipating more. As for the job eating up your time, speaking as a fellow author, if you have a smartphone download a notepad app and write on breaks or between tasks. You'd be amazed how much you can get accomplished just writing 100-200 words here and there over the course of a shift.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cool story so far. Thanks!
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is really wonderful. So perfectly in character, both of them, and the atmosphere and overall tone of the story feels just right. I'd love to read more when you're ready!
ilovepez chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was so cute, I hope you continue it. It's a lovely interaction between 2 people that could theoretically be in NY at the same time.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
this is great! i hadn't even thought of the possibility of steve and rachel before this, but now i absolutely love it! i can't wait for more!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »