Reviews for New World University
PillsburyDB11 chapter 32 . 3/3
Omg when are you updating? Lol keep up the good work.
eingel.ria24 chapter 32 . 2/15
Please update more often
Revolutionpunk chapter 32 . 1/25
When is the next update?
Yeh chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Zoro needs some more epic moments. First you screw him over and make him look weak in the qualifiers, now we r hardly getting any ZoRo moments. Pls tell me we r going to get a Thriller Bark arc where Zoro stands out at the end.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 32 . 9/17/2014
Great chapter and Ace, Luffy & Sabo scored the best room because...you know. *Evil shitty grin smile.*
Princess-Orlaith chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Aw what, are you serious. I want some itimacy already, this always happens with the rooms :P

Finally some spice from Ace. Bikini Go hahahaha, I guarantee that either Nami or Bojiko will find out. Just wait and see.

"Don't worry. We'll protect this room. Ace, thank you. I will never doubt you again," Luffy said sincerely.

AHAHA I'm actually surprised Luffy is a pervert at heart.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Wow haha I'm literally in the middle of watching To the Beautiful you (omfg theres sososoo many versions of this drama) at the moment. And it's weird because a lot of the fics I'm reading now keep referencinf Hana Kimi and TTBY.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I knew Sanji was sparrow he's Depps dubbed counterpart
Iloveallanime16 chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Hahahaha ! Japanese lunch time rush ! Lol ! So funny ! Kuroko no Basket !
allen chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
please make more stories about zoro and robin sanji and Vivi and fluffy and Nami, and rest of the love team in the grandline academy...plzzzzzzzzz...its nice and good..
Guest chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
I also would like to see more moments between Robin and Zoro! They've been together the longest right? They were together before Nami joined the group in Grand Line Academy and stayed together even when they were separated. They should have more moments please! Maybe a flashback of when they got together!
windking chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Boss chapter dude oh the irony how sanji hate chopper bring with vivi but nami cant be with luffy
I'm a Guest chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
There's a little ZoRobin moments here...can you give them a little more exposure? XD

I kinda like to see Zoro be jealous and say some possesive things about Robin!

It's definitely gonna be cute and touchy!
XD
I hope you can make my little request in this story!

thank you!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
What The HELL is sanji's problem here?!
he already have vivi...but he gets jealous when nami flirts with HER boyfriend (luffy)...it's getting annoying!

can you make nami jealous here please? i want to know nami's reaction when there's other girl flirting with luffy...

thank you! i love ZoRo and LuNa