Reviews for New World University
Hey hitman reborn is my personal favorite I recommend highly
Buklau597 chapter 34 . 7/18
i just finished this fanfic from gla in 2 days i got hooked, and i just wanna say keep up the good work and thank you for taking your time to write this.

when is the update?I'm anxious xD
Riceboybaby chapter 11 . 4/20
Make sabo like loaka
BusterCall123 chapter 34 . 4/10
The story is going great no need to rewrite it and especially DON'T END IT!
tifftiff4321 chapter 34 . 4/6
OMG you just updated! I missed reading your fics that I read them again when I was bored :D And here we got a cute little puppy XD I thought it was a little girl like Mocha
meez13rulez chapter 34 . 3/15
Hey bub, I love the story. I thought that you forgot the entire thing but I'm glad that you made the next chapter. How about having Law in future chapters again? Pwease? (Puppy eyes being shown)
Athena Minev chapter 34 . 3/13
Oh my... You gotta be kidding me! I want to say thank you for updating. I am so happy that you are back.
Oh... This is your story. Your own imagination. Your right. It is up to you want to make the ending. We are reader who read your story and give you support. I think just it. And next chapters please.
manicherryblossom33 chapter 34 . 3/13
finally more from you! I knew he wasn't cheating. pshaww nami. that cliffhanger ending tho. update soon! I have this trick where I peck out at least 100 words a day, and then do homework, chores, my partime job, etc. 100 words a day! it's like two paragraphs or twenty sentences. Not hard at all
LuNa Otaku Mochi chapter 34 . 3/13
OMG you're alive! I thought you were dead so good to see you're alive I'm so happy! BTW great chapter.
EndlessChains chapter 34 . 3/13
A well done chapter. It was quite an adorable chapter as Luffy and Nami's relationship grows stronger with the doubts that were formed with Nami thinking Luffy cheated on her. It was amusing to read how Luffy attempted to be alone with Nami and she would try to avoid him. It was also amusing with how they followed him as well. With knowing the truth, they can move on now. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 34 . 3/12
For a moment there, I thought that you forget the story, but you still working on it even your lack of story content right now. Anyway, take your time and keep doing what you've been doing these past years: Create great stories especially this one because IT'S AMAZING!
Future.Pirate.King chapter 34 . 3/12
Geez I thought you gave up on this story and we were never going to get an ending. I just recently starting doing my AU for Fairy Tail and I gotta admit it's one of the hardest things I ever tried to write.
Athena Minev chapter 33 . 3/12
Oh my... You are so cruel. I mean, this is 2016! And where are you anyway? Like what the hell?! You discontinue this in the curious part. Bad moment to be continued. believe this fanfiction still have many chapters to be the end. I really like this story. and hopefully you'll back and update this one.
Bring the next chapter! It's great!