Reviews for New World University
Vic501 chapter 34 . 5/17
I miss your stories ! Even more so that we now reached whole cake island. I can't wait for any updates.

Good luck and hopefully update us soon!
dranoel01802 chapter 34 . 5/5
Update plsssss...I fell inlove with the story !
1andonlyjack chapter 34 . 3/29
Why not just rewrite the story people do that with stories they dont like if they made it really bad they will rewrite it better.
alain59370 chapter 22 . 3/9
I'm just halfway through but still love your work even better than the previous one !
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
Hey hitman reborn is my personal favorite I recommend highly
TheUnknownCause chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
i just finished this fanfic from gla in 2 days i got hooked, and i just wanna say keep up the good work and thank you for taking your time to write this.

when is the update?I'm anxious xD
Riceboybaby chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Make sabo like loaka
BusterCall123 chapter 34 . 4/10/2016
The story is going great no need to rewrite it and especially DON'T END IT!
tifftiff4321 chapter 34 . 4/6/2016
I LOVE THIS BOOK! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
OMG you just updated! I missed reading your fics that I read them again when I was bored :D And here we got a cute little puppy XD I thought it was a little girl like Mocha
King Meezy chapter 34 . 3/15/2016
Hey bub, I love the story. I thought that you forgot the entire thing but I'm glad that you made the next chapter. How about having Law in future chapters again? Pwease? (Puppy eyes being shown)
Athena Minev chapter 34 . 3/13/2016
Oh my... You gotta be kidding me! I want to say thank you for updating. I am so happy that you are back.
Oh... This is your story. Your own imagination. Your right. It is up to you want to make the ending. We are reader who read your story and give you support. I think just it. And next chapters please.
manicherryblossom33 chapter 34 . 3/13/2016
finally more from you! I knew he wasn't cheating. pshaww nami. that cliffhanger ending tho. update soon! I have this trick where I peck out at least 100 words a day, and then do homework, chores, my partime job, etc. 100 words a day! it's like two paragraphs or twenty sentences. Not hard at all
LuNa Otaku Mochi chapter 34 . 3/13/2016
OMG you're alive! I thought you were dead so good to see you're alive I'm so happy! BTW great chapter.
EndlessChains chapter 34 . 3/13/2016
A well done chapter. It was quite an adorable chapter as Luffy and Nami's relationship grows stronger with the doubts that were formed with Nami thinking Luffy cheated on her. It was amusing to read how Luffy attempted to be alone with Nami and she would try to avoid him. It was also amusing with how they followed him as well. With knowing the truth, they can move on now. Thank you. Keep up the good work.