Reviews for The UnKnight and the Flower in Distress
PaigeH chapter 5 . 5/23
You get me invested in this awesome story and then leave me hanging for three years. UPDATE I beg of you!
Ellen1983 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
It's been ages since you updated... I'm very interested in this story, hope you would continue it soon
jaebrydfalcyn chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
What?! Where's the next chapter?
Calendula chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I just read your story and it's really good! One of the most original I've read! I know it's been a while, but you should really continue!
Izabella424 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
:( why no more chapters yet? Sorry to complain but I love this story and have been looking forward to a new chapter... :) Thx for the story tho... its epic :)
I've posted this comment don't this chapter instead of the next one because I already reviewed there.
Izabella424 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
When are you going to update? It's been like 4/5 months! Great but I wish you would write more soon plzzzzz
Scoroselove chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Argh! Please update soon! You're my favourite Scorose author and considering it's my OTP that's pretty good
libbypotter chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoy the banter between them, and their personalities being revealed. Hope you can update soon
libbypotter chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Fingers crossed we find out about that incident at school and also what Rose thinks of him now. Also how did she get him on the prog?
libbypotter chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I am loving the character development. I started off disliking this Rose and Scorpius but they are definately growing on me. Do we find out why Rose is so cold and clinical?
libbypotter chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
In each story you write, the characters of Rose and Scorpius are so different and yet so believable each tiime. Please keep on writing.
libbypotter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very intriguing start. I loved how she wouldn't let him get a word in. Never mind about Rose's illness what is the incident in their past?
hewhomustnotbejames chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I love this fic! It's really interesting and I love the mystery with the curse and what's going to come of that. I really enjoy the way you wrote Rose, and I can't wait to find out more about her 3
Gcoolio chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
gr8 so amazing keep up the amazing fantastic wonderful work plz
Diane Potter chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I completely love the story! Well written, amazing orthography, etc. I wish you will update soon, this Story is great And CAN'T wait to read more! :)
Regards,
Diane Potter.
PS: the idea is fantastic :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »