Reviews for Time Does Not Change Us It Just Unfolds Us
xom chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I stumbled upon the Pre-BSG story first and immediately looked for more on your author page and was glad to find this one. I love how you managed to seamlessly weave the W13 characters and their personality into the more somber BSG world. The tone is dead on and I felt like I was watching that episode all over again, but with another shift of pilots. I hope you get another chance to dip into this AU again and I pray to the gods that you're sticking to canon where the Cylons are concerned, because I honestly don't know if I can take HG being this universe's Boomer. I'm sure you can pull off the heartbreak and drama - I just don't think I can :)
Aubrey Skade chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is amazing! Absolutely, and completely amazing!
Race chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
(too lazy to log in because ff . net sucks) I know i've read this and flailed on tumblr but :LDFKJSDL:KJSf ;this AU is just SO gorgeous. You've managed to weave Bering and Wells into the gritty poetry of BSG absolutely perfectly and I just want to dive in and never come out. I hate reviews that are like 'RITE MOAR" HOWEVER... I really DO hope you continue with this AU. Its beautifully done and a real pleasure to read.
boopy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
What is this brilliance?! I love this! I'd say more but I'm up way too late and can barely form sentences so just 3.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this was a surprisingly good story. i say surprisingly because I haven't seen any BSG, and yet i could also follow along quite well. Also, even though it was in 2nd person it totally went under my radar. My mind simply accepted it and i didn't realize it until just about the end. So way to go. ( I tend to love 2nd person when it's done right, but it usually quite noticeable.) and finally i say surprising because it was very cute and moving and oh so believable. anyway thanks for the story, and please continue writing other such good w13 stories. they're simply great.
anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this is great! is this a one-shot?
keep up the good work :)
madelinear chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I read this on tumblr but I'm so glad to find it here so I can save it to my memories. I wanted this *so badly* when the prompt was posted and you have done justice to this and more. The characterization is perfect, the tone is perfect, the story is perfect. 3
Xenite chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
BSG is an epic show and that episode is a work of TV art. Glad you picked this one! Love your characterization and first person perspective, as usual. Please keep writing!
RPX chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
33 was such an epic episode, and this does it justice. Kudos.