Reviews for Whips and Wrackspurts
oxycodone chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
God, I love this fic. Of course Luna would go off watching wrackspurts do the mating dance in the middle of sex. Plus both Luna and Draco were totally in character :) Druna is love !
Luna Brightside chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh I get it! 50 shades...popsicle *o*
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
YES I GOT THE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY REFERENCE. Wait that's not good, is it? Anyway this was hilarious. I love Luna's teasing and Draco's impatience. Brilliant job!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Typical Luna, losing interest in those things other people might kill for. I'm not sure whether she's sensible ("Don't be silly, Draco, it must hurt.") or slightly crazy. Possibly both. Draco and Luna were both wonderfully in character, by the way. n_n
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my gosh. I was actually in hysterics reading this. Actual hysterics. Awesome job XDD It's so perfectly Luna and so perfectly Draco XD
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hahahahaha, this genuinely made me laugh. I just loved the absurdity of it, and how she was distracted and him getting irritated, then forgetting then her going to get a popsicle. It was hilarious, and oddly in character!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow. That was ridiculously funny, considering the situation. It's so very Luna-like, and Draco as well, and I could appreciate it for what it was worth. The first and last lines are brilliant, and it's just hilarious. Awesome.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ahhh... This was pretty funny :D Certainly an interesting take on Druna.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, I like this. I love Luna and Draco. I love the line about Draco wishing that they were doing the mating dance. Truly excellent. :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
What I like about it is that even in situations like these you manage to keep the tone humorous and Luna in character. Great!
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This made me laugh. Luna is the only person I can imagine getting distracted during sexual things, ever.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Haha, this was funny. I can totally picture Luna getting completely distracted during sex, and looking out the window to watch Wrackspurts or running off for a popsicle. Speaking of, the Fifty Shades of Gray reference at the end was hilarious as well; I love how you worked it in there without actually mentioning the book or the specific line, but just implying it. For those of us who know what line you mean, that was hysterically funny. Luna and Draco are both very in-character, and I can definitely picture Draco getting impatient with Luna's behavior in here. The dialogue was good, also, and it flowed very smoothly and sounded natural. The opening line is great also, it puts the piece into perspective very well. Great work, this was funny!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That first line is genius and should be on a T-shirt. Hahaha, this is absolutely hilarious. Poor Draco! All chained up and horny as hell... and with a rather distracted woman who apparently could care less. You know, I think she might be the best dom ever just for keeping him waiting, haha. Great job!
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
hahahaha I love this! I'm dying! 'I wish *we* were doing the mating dance." I think Draco has learned his lesson about letting her tie him up. Favoriting.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Haha luna us so out of it sometimes.