Reviews for Saving a new shade
Hey authorrr i have been waiting for this story's ending for like forever..so if u dont mind pleasee give us the final chapter already... like pleasee
Guest chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
Hey!the next chapter..
deandra chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
this story is just beautiful and well thought
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2017
Hi hope all is well with you and family. I just this for a third I really miss the updates. Come back soon. Love you take care.
Doddlebuggs chapter 24 . 3/20/2017
please finish this story! Not many ppl do on here and it's so sad to me. There are alot of good ones on here that are unfinished. Please be one of the first to finish
ElisaGee10 chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Omg I just stared reading this and I love it! I have been searching for one about teddy being grown and having some fun of his own. Phobie is so fracking cute! Cuteness overload with her! Omg when Ted called her pet?! Lmao what a fucking ass! It's so funny and cute how klutzy Phobie is hahahah. When her and Teddy fight I laugh so hard omg just sooo cute!
Elizabeth M chapter 24 . 1/7/2017
woman?! did u just stop writing like dat? no please i know it has been long my God i know but dear love i want to know a lot about Nat and teddy about Vincent and that Jain bitch n marc please i loved urn story
debs2000 chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
It took me some time to catch up with the story! I really miss this one. Please post when you can.
wowxx chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
this was amazing, where is the second part?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
Just checking on an update!
dheepi chapter 24 . 3/6/2016
Hey.. Im rly sry 4 ur loss... Thngz vl get btr vth tym. So nvr giv up.. But, u rly got a awsm skillz in writng.. I just luvd dis story n d way it is gong... So, keep dong dis gud job.. N im waitng 4 ur nxt chptr :)... Waitng n waitng... N plz i luv a hppy endng :)... N als suggust me som of ur complt storyz... 3 :)
Sofia chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
Have you given up on this story? if so, that'd be terribly sad. I enjoyed it immensely.
jm1182 chapter 24 . 12/3/2015
Please update soon! I love this story! Please keep it going :)
Fatiemah Shabodien chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
I know you have a life after fan fiction, but pleeease update soon
Jkay75 chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Omg, you can't end this story with just 1 more chapter! Too much left to just wrap it up in one chapter. Yes, the showdown & the takedown is finally coming but I want to know about Teddy & Natalia & what happens AFTER all the treachery is finally out. Oh PLEASE a few more chapters before the end, not just one.