Reviews for The Princess and the Dragon
k.deathnote.5 chapter 12 . 6/17
Nice reference to Goku vs Beerus in BATTLE OF GODS movie.
k.deathnote.5 chapter 1 . 6/15
I like that Goku went and did to Darkside what Vegeta did to Android #19 when Goku had the heart virus.
DEADSHOT9959 chapter 14 . 4/11
wow nice story. no character is out of character. love this story. it was just amazing
Dr Gero chapter 14 . 10/27/2021
This was a lot of fun! Some little mistakes and odd decisions here or there, but overall very entertaining.
The characterization of Goku was pretty good and a more accurate take than I've seen many authors do. Also seeing his interactions with the Justice League (especially the DCAU versions) felt mostly accurate as well. The only thing that I wish we saw more of was Goku's impact on the worlduniverse at large and the feelings of the average citizen of the world. But I understand the scope was more around Goku and Diana and not a big sprawling epic where that type of thing would be expected. Maybe in a sequel. Thanks for taking the time to write this up for all of us!
TheUnknowableOne chapter 14 . 7/22/2021
Thanks for the story, it was good, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2021
Fun fact, goku was stated to be handsome and even beautiful one... tho not like it matters now
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 6/21/2021
What an amazing story here!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2021
Well, this is a nice short-story none-the-less. And no, you didn’t actually make Broly OP, Freeza was able to destroy a planet and Super-sayan Goku destroyed Namek, a planet bigger than earth if I remember right, in his fight with him as collateral. (That was the peak of Dragonball...)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2021
Well done, writers-block within 4 chapters; very nice! How do authors never seem to understand the effects of overpowering characters on interesting/intriguing action. You could’ve easily pulled Wonder Woman to fight Freeza or even Cell, instead you’re now limited to, somehow, pit Goku against Superman or even the whole JL. Or, worse, come up with a galactic-level threat strong enough...
mohamadoulo23 chapter 5 . 5/1/2021
Goku isn’t even this dumb stupid
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
Goku beats Superman easy, without having to go super saiyan!
Shadowmaker7734 chapter 14 . 3/11/2021
It's been over six years, yet my hope for a sequel still remains.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
Bruce is so retarded
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Goku wouldn't say "and your reign ends now". Or at least it really doesn't feel like something he would say in that context. How much does he even know about him? That Darkseid "reigns"? Why would he put it that way?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2020
Superman stronger than goku is the biggest joke of this story!