Reviews for The Princess and the Dragon
DeadAccount1113 chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
Bruce is so retarded
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Goku wouldn't say "and your reign ends now". Or at least it really doesn't feel like something he would say in that context. How much does he even know about him? That Darkseid "reigns"? Why would he put it that way?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2020
Superman stronger than goku is the biggest joke of this story!
Maka Info-Chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Wow, the wank is high as to be expected.
Criss chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
Por lo pronto es el mejor final fanfic de db y dc que e visyo
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2020
this is a story that makes me want to get back into books.
Saiyan Lord chapter 10 . 10/24/2019
Cool story sad that you make Goku be afraid of Batman when he has faced people way more scarier and powerful than Batman could ever hope to be
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2019
Great work you are one of the best writers
Guestinator chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
Wow, the wank of Goku is real. I know, fanfiction so nerfing an otherwise multiversal threat is fine, having Darkseid be weak enough for Goku to kick around in regular form when he used to blitz Silver Age Superman is fine and ignoring how his body falling during Final Crisis threatened the entire multiverse with how large he actually is, is once again fine.

But to me it comes across as someone that just wants Goku to be stomping around in the DC-verse for a laugh. Now if Goku was Blue at the time it would be more believable and easy to go with but this?

Good luck but this simply isn't for me.
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Great start
P34644563 chapter 2 . 2/8/2019
captain marvel is part of the mcu universe. superman is part of the dc universe.
Monster King chapter 14 . 8/16/2018
Great story.
sayian chapter 13 . 7/30/2018
cool story
UzumakiKazuma chapter 14 . 6/8/2018
Are you ever going to make a sequel to this story? Some how intergrade the Dragon Ball Super/Gods of destruction. Would be incredible to see you bring another story with Goku and Diana for another adventure. Before I forget, the GREATEST story I've read so far.

PS If you do by any chance reply, my account name is the same as this review.