Reviews for Five Years Later
Bookworm chapter 9 . 9/4
Good writing but Christian didn't stop the help he was giving Leila after her visit to Ana's office. He said he would if she ever revisited Ana, so that wouldn't be the reason for Lelia's poor health and that wouldn't be why she would be working as a sub.
MaryMS chapter 12 . 6/2
I just found this story & love it, please say you will be finishing the story, don't leave me hanging. I'd love to see Lincoln & Elena finally get what they deserve!
Alea chapter 11 . 3/21
You should change the way that Ana and Christian speak to one another. Anastasia is younger than Christian so she speaks more freely and modern unlike things like "my love" and etc.
K chapter 12 . 1/27
Great story loving it so far. You have a real talent for writing. As I say great story and I for one would love to see what happens next and what happens to the bitch troll does Christian finally manage to get some revenge and stop her from abusing any more young men?
Hope you finish the story. great writing
K
Rebecca chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
do you have more chapters? I would really love to know the ending of your story!
nysone chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
This is a awesome fucking story what a cliff hanger jesus christ on the edge type of shit can't wait for the next update.
bananafox chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
this was really good. it's a pity you never finsihed it.
Sophiedog22 chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Great story when will the next chapter be bring the bitch troll down
vdlucas chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Please continue! This is good!
ET828 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Chastain is mad that Elena like young young boys who she can train like she did to Christian?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Since this has not been updated for over a year, I'm assuming there is no more story to be read...I really hate dropped stories I guess I should look ahead to see if they're completed before becoming interested...this was an excellent effort I am constantly impressed with the fan fiction authors there is so much talent out there and this author is one of the select. I hope some time the author will resume with this accounting of Christian Grey's story
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Do you plan to update ?
jackie chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
i just started and finish your story. I t was getting very interesting. but my question to you is, its been almost a year since your last update. i know life get in the way, but why start this and don't continue?
guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
I just found this story, and have read all chapters in one sitting. Please, please finish this story. It is amazing
sofiadixon chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
oh you absolutely MUST finish this story!