Reviews for Entangled Vines of Destiny
please update soon
naru-chanfan chapter 12 . 2/4
Kyaaaaaa! XD
A.C.Terrell chapter 12 . 1/23
Yet another triumph mi amour! I LOVED IT nod nod it was definitly worth the wait. I can't to see what happens NEXT. I love your story it is both beautiful and romantic and exciting, and shows love at its deepest level, and is truly one of my favorite stories from you...

...that being said...

TO THE ASS HOLE WHO LEFT THE RUDE REMARK! HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH FILTH. SHE GAVE FULL AND FAIR WARNING THAT THIS WAS A YAOI AND IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO READ IT THATS FINE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO AND YOU DEFINITLY DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A RUDE COMMENT YOU FILTHY PEASANT. THAT BEING SAID HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...AND MAY YOU BE BENT OVER AND FUCKED BY A LARGE JUICY DICK...While another is rammed down your throat. hugs and kisses
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 1/23
Yaoi loving bitch.
DarkenedSarah chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Please Continue updating this is so cute - makes me smile :)
naru-chanfan chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
One word kyaaaaaaaaaaa!
LoneWolfsRage chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
To the so called writing professor...

First of all I would like to say that I am writing in response to the quite rude review that was left upon my best friends story. If you were in fact a writing professor then one might hope that you would have intellect to notice that first of all these stories are for entertainment purposes only made by non professional writers. Second of all one might hope that you would have notice that others have addressed the same critiques on her work as you so graciously pointed out and she herself has addressed them in her opening Authors notes...Third of all one might hope that someone with your "experience" as a writing professor would have learned that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and if you are indeed a "writing professor" one would hope that you might have the intelligence...or hopefully at-least good friends (but by your review I highly doubt it) to figure out that you need to go somewhere to earn a doctorate in manners.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY FRIEND'S INTEGRITY! I have seen her work for days upon a single chapter and despite your gracious points of her writing at night with no sleep. I would like to assure you that I have hardly seen her write at night and trust me we have many sleepovers. She only writes during the day and even sometimes has me review her work for her. She writes exactly the way she speaks which is not flowery at all but beautiful and intelligent. I'm sorry if your stupid eyes and idiot brain cant understand or comprehend what true beautiful literature is. I would also like to point out that she has been working hard on correcting her tense problem and has said as much in several chapters. Way to kick her when she is down asshole. I hope that you learn how to politely give good criticism someday and if not I hope someone has the decency to punch you in throat and break your voice box and all of your fingers so you can learn to observe that age old rule...if you have nothing to say don't speak...and if you would like a lesson please feel free to contact me I would be happy to oblige. I may not be a writing professor. But I do have experience in the English and writing world and I can find nothing wrong with her writing because I understand she is trying to correct her mistakes and does not need rude peasants like you pointing them out to her over and over again.

So Kitty please ignore this no-body his review is not even worth your time. You are talented and gorgeous and I can't wait to read another chapter love you.
Bun bun chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love love LOVE this! The ROMANCE, The ANGER, The POSSESSIVENESS! I LOVE IT! I HOPE GIN RIPS THAT BITCH APART! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! LOVE YOU CHICKA YOU ARE FABULOUS!
Writing Prof chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Hello, I don't normally leave reviews for stories upon this site. But with you I thought I would make an exception. I am a writing professor and have had my doctorate in English and writing for well over ten years now. my daughter is a fan of this website and out of curiosity I began to read some of the stories and came across yours as a favorite of my daughter's. I want you to know that I really enjoy your writing you have a wonderful imagination for story telling as well giving good visuals to express your point to the audience. I also like the twists you have put into your story by impregnating a male. While that is not particularly my cup of tea, I do appreciate your originality and ability to make something impossible make sense, well as much sense as is possible to make of a man being impregnated by a werewolf and giving birth.

That being said I do have a few points that I would like bring to your attention. Please understand I do not say these to offend you. I say them because you asked for reviews and opinions and I am a teacher. I notice that you seem to have some trouble with your tenses. Having read a few of your other stories I see that this seems to be a common problem with your stories. I have noticed from my students, that switching tenses within a particular piece of writing, usually occurs when the writing is composing late at night with little to no sleep and it is a mistake that can be easily corrected if the writer would simply hold off submitting a paper until a time when they are fully awake and can carefully review their work. I believe this would help many of the problems you seem to have with tense switching.

My other complaint with you work is the flowery language that you seem to feel the need to use with your writing. If you do not understand what flowery means. It is when a writer composes overly complicated sentences in an attempt to sound more intelligent than they really are. (I am not questioning your intelligence by any means) It makes the writing appear forced as well as can be hard to read. There are several places within this chapter even that I had to re-read several times to understand what you meant. I believe if you simply took a moment to really think about your writing and with each sentence as yourself. "How can I break this sentence down without losing the integrity of the visual I'm presenting." I would also suggest procuring a beta reader or someone you trust to review your work honestly and with a critical eye. Your work is honesty to good to suffer from such simple mistakes. As I said before I bring my critiques to you with the best of intentions not meaning to insult you but to help you. I see great potential in your writing and you as a writer. I hope you continue and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Thank you for the story. Good luck - WP
Rychan6 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
I wonder how the girls will take it
demon panther chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
for a big shocker he could be pregnant with twins lol but anyway i hope u update soon and continue this story. I love the creative that you put in this story
Youllneverknow chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Whats going on why havent you updated yet i love this story dont you dare disappoint me PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
coltonryder chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I just wanted to review your story one more time to let you know that I made a profile. :D Now I can read and favorite all of your other stories as well. I can't get enough of your writing. Its just so beautiful. I'll bet you are a beautiful person in real life as well :D I'm sorry if I weirded you out about my request I'm sure you get requests all the time. Again please don't feel the need to do it just because I asked if you don't want to...Its just...well. I haven't found a really good story with that pairing and you have such an amazing imagination. I just know you could come up with a wonderful story :D It was a pleasure reading your work.
A.C.Terrell chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Does a an amazing leap into the room that splits open the gates of heaven so that hordes of Angels come forth singing the Hallejuiah chorus. I LOVED IT MI AMOURE IT WAS WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND I DID NOT SEE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR TENSES! TO BE HONEST I FEEL THAT YOU COULD WRITE WITH SATANS PEN ON PAPER MADE OF POOP AND NOTHING BUT GLORIOUS BEAUTY WOULD COME FORTH! AS YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN I SPEAK FOR ALL OF YOUR LOYAL MINIONS WHEN I SAY THAT WE ARE SO THANKFUL TO SEE YOU BACK WRITING AGAIN AND WE CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »