Reviews for April 8
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!
gilbird5 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Are you going to continue this story? Please do, I can't wait to see what happens when tamaki gets older and creates the host club!

Au Revoir!
jellybean-anan-hearts chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
OMG OMG OMG! HELP ME AND UPDATE! LOVE UR WONDERFUL STORY!
Brit19 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
This story is so adorable!
S.I.N1146 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Zomg! You're alive! Finally! Please continue!
nicolft chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Wahhhh, Prussia, it isn't nice to spy on your friends... ._.ll
MapleTreeway chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I literally squealed and did a happy dance across the room when I saw you updated this!
Okay so, dang Gilbert's onto something now, huh? Wonder if he'll ever figure it out, but this leaves a good conflict for the story :D Austria won't be too happy though... and I can't imagine how France's reaction would be either. Guess the only way to find out is to wait for the next update, oui?
Ah well, at least Tamaki's getting better at the piano and Austria gets to spend one-on-one time with him. :') That's just so incredibly touching.
onlyoneperson chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I saw you updated and squeled!
I'm not sure weither this story is depresing or not somtimes, but I love it all the same! Is Hip going to ruin everything? That would suck he is anyoying but honestly...
thank for updateing!
PandaWarlord chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
These ore one of the most emotional stories I have read, it gives me the feels

Its kinda bitersweet on Francis's part sometimes, when he meets with Tamaki,
even though he knows that there is a possibility that Tamaki might not recognize him as his father, but is astill there for the child.
MapleTreeway chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
This story is one of the best I have ever read on FanFiction. Seriously. I honestly think this is kinda underrated via reviews, follows, and favorites - that's how good it is.
I like the plot, the setting, the way you wrote the characters, and your writing style. It's all so perfect and I completely envy you with your writing skills so much!
And it's the rare FrAus couple too! That just makes this story even more awesome! And when you add Tamaki in the picture, the awesomeness doubles! *dies of awesomeness overload*
Enough of me and my rambling :P I can't wait to read the next chapter, whenever that may be. Hopefully soon, but if not that's okay. I SHALL WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PATIENTLY! xD
nicolft chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Awwww! Poor France/Austria! D: Ish sho shad!
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Awesome story
Skysword chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I love this!
Crysagi-Chan chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I love this story. Please continue :)
S.I.N1146 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013