Reviews for I Hope He Doesn't Sleepwalk
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
luckily tony seems to have a very robust bed :D
This was lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow I never even thought about something like that happening. Very cool fic!
yaoifangirl42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
awww! sleepy hulk is the best
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww. How sweet. I love the idea of the Hulk coming out just to sleep beside Tony.
MadClover-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was a really interesting take on what I could imagine to actually happen (Banner turning into Hulk in his sleep I mean) And your "We only cuddled" line totally cracked me up. Great writing I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Super cute ficlet! The concept is adorable, and handled well as Tony's little musing. Good job :)
VRdee chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked this a lot, but the beginning gave me the impression that it was going to get kinkier... I'm not sure if I'm actually disappointed...I don't know. Am I the sort of person who would enjoy kinky Hulk fics? ... I'm afraid of the answer. Any way, it really was quite good! I like the thought of Bruce just slipping into the Hulk subconsciously, because it shows that the separation between them is something Bruce makes an effort at.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Liked this.
Gih Kitsunesspblm chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this, and my heart just skiped a beat when I read it, just because I wanted so much more stories with the Big Guy being adorable with Tony. I hope you more of it, in this verse or other verses, just please write!