Reviews for Arrogance
TeaBender chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I'm sorry if my last review seemed like I was impatient for the Tahnorra to come in. I misread your author's note at the end of CH 2 and thought you were suggesting the story might turn to strictly Korrlok. My mistake!

I like how you built up the relationship between Tarrlok and Korra in this one and gave Korra a Tarrlok that she could interact with and confide in as if he were a friend. You also provided more information on Tarrlok's background, which not only builds his character in the story, but helps to explain some of his actions as well. Good job!

And I found it very interesting that Tenzin caught on to how Tarrlok feels about Korra. I understand why he warns Tarrlok about coming onto Korra because she's only 17 and the age difference between the two, but a part of me in the back of my mind was reading Tenzin's lines and thinking "Oh please, Tenzin. You act like you're only 1 year older than Pema or something, and not like 15 or 16" (I can't remember for sure the exact number of years but it was something in the teens). Anyways that was just something that popped up in my mind when Tenzin came up. This will provide an extra eye on Tarrlok too, so I look forward to seeing how he interacts with Korra around Tenzin.
TeaBender chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Another good chapter. It's very interesting. I'm glad Korra caught on to the fact Tarrlok wasn't as affected by bloodbending as she and Tahno were. Aww, so does that mean no Tahnorra? :( I rather liked the idea of the love triangle and a jealous Tarrlok trying to woo Korra away from Tahno. Oh well, I'll still keep reading.
shandulah84 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Amazing start to a potentially epic story. I love the descriptive language you had throughout this, although some of the verbs and adjectives were incorrectly used, but I made sense of it enough to understand what you meant. I'm not, overall, too interested in Tarkorra, but having the love triangle there with Tahno will make things interesting. Keep going, as I want to see where this ends up.
TeaBender chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice story you have here! I love the tension between Korra and Tarrlok. I also felt bad for the poor girl being humiliated like that by those pigs. It'll be interesting to see Tahno as part of the Task Force and what other drama might arise by him interacting (and being somewhat caring) with Korra. Overall, the interactions between the characters, specifically Tarrlok and Korra, and Tahno and Korra were well written and entertaining (at least for me; I tend to love the drama and tension between these characters, haha).

This is very interesting and you have me hooked. I look forward to seeing where you take this! Great start! :)