Reviews for Accident
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Funny story, really liked it, made me laugh out loud! Thanks.
WritePassion chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Poor Sam! Michael was being really mean. If he had that much trouble forgiving Sam for an honest mistake, he needs to get some counseling!
southpawokpoet chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou! You already know me too well. Beautiful. Rest gently please. dusty
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Great story.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You have a lot of good ideas but it seems like you need to take more time with them. Let them develop and grow. Your stories also have a lot of little typos that sometimes make them hard to read. Keep it up though and keep working on it. You have lots of potential!
FionaFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
OMG you had me frightened there. I thought Sam was referring to Fiona at first.
FionaFan chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Cute
KrisN chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
See? You Are a excellent writer.. I liked it ,very good..
bcmom chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice. thanks
DKougar chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I just can't get over what a prolific writer you are!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry reading this! The picture of Michael, head fuzzy from the accident, thinking Sam is advising him to go out & get a new girlfriend 'cuz the new ones are really "incredible these days" is too funny! Of course, poor Mike's panicked reaction is awful.

Very nice work! Thanks
purdys pal chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha, Poor Michael, what a nasty shock but it's all turned out well in the end.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awww. Poor Michael! Haha. Sam talking talking about the Charger and him thinking it was Fiona. Poor guy. Great story!
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked it, but I wish you had brought Sam back. I'm a Sam hound tho. Your good. rest gently please. dusty
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great story. A little nerve raking in the beginning but the ending was great.
WritePassion chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice job. The confusion part was good, I never saw that coming. LOL Poor Sam! I hope Michael forgave him eventually.