Reviews for Snow Rin and the Seven Outcasts
SessRin4EverTID chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
Y MUST I LOVE UR FANFICTION SO MUCH TT
Rainshine5 chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
Yes this was a very valid point about dragons. I'm glad you added that disclaimer. People need to know these things.
Well this is it. I've reviewed every chapter of this story, and I've reviewed every single story you have written. I feel super accomplished. 32 stories. Great job with every one of them, and I can't wait until you come up with the next one. I will most definitely be there ready to read and ready to review. Until then! Xoxo!
Rainshine5 chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
And they were outcasts no longer. Haha called it, with inuyasha being related. Although I'd have loved to see the reaction of the king after seeing him for the first time in however long. And why didn't Sesshomaru know he had a younger brother. And why couldn't Inuyasha remember who his father was? Anyway, I see there's one more chapter, so if you'll excuse me...
Rainshine5 chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Angel and Demon are super awesome! And I can't wait until Inuyasha meets Sesshomaru's dad. Watch him somehow be related.
Rainshine5 chapter 31 . 12/22/2012
Okay I must admit. I just about lost it when I saw that this chapter only had two words. And hey I was right. It was a dragon. I'd bet anything its Naraku.
Rainshine5 chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Dragooooooooonnnnn!
Rainshine5 chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
I'm so happy Rin woke up! Now... Just to deal with Naraku...
Rainshine5 chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Oh my goodness! Are angel and demon going to turn Sesshomaru into a fairy?! Or give him a pair of temporary wings? Oh... Oh that would make my day.
Rainshine5 chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
Well there ya go Naraku, everything you ever wanted is being handed over to you on a silver platter. Rin took a bite of the apple, and now everyone wants to break the barrier. It's like a dream come true for you.
Rainshine5 chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
Grr Naraku, you despicable slimeball!
Rainshine5 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Ugh. Dang Naraku. Trying to ruin the story again.
Rainshine5 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Yay now they're going to work together! Even though technically Sesshomaru already found Rin. Even if he didn't realize it... That dope.
Rainshine5 chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Argh! You dope! That's because it IS Rin! On the plus side... Hey I was right about the man being Sesshomaru... So... He's like the smartest guy ever right? WHY DIDN'T HE LOOK DOWN TO SEE THE RING ON RIN'S FINGER?! Hello, get a clue, handsome!
Rainshine5 chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
My guess is that the man beneath the hood was Sesshomaru. Maybe I'm right. Maybe not. Only one way to tell.
Rainshine5 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
And it keeps getting more and more interesting.