Reviews for Fate: Zero Requiem
Rantai Bintang chapter 1 . 3/27
i skip the prologue because it's to bother. no offend please, i will read the rest.
but, don't you think that lelouch is more appropriate as caster than assassin? well, with all his deceive and geass?
yaah, as it may. not all servants only have class though #takeaglanceatkarna
anyway, goodwork. now if you excuse me, there is some storry need to br read.
Bladehaste chapter 14 . 3/25
fuck yeah. Keep up this fucking epic work
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 3/23
Now this was one amazing way to go! The way you seem to combine the two worlds is rather interesting and Lelouch's transition from the Devil Emperor to a Heroic Spirit summoned by none other than Kirei Kotomine is something I'd pay to see. Thankfully, it is for free. ;)

The Collective Will Of Mankind, or Alaya for short, seemed to be more of a person than what it was presented to be like in Code Geass. Being malicious enough to use the face of many people Lelouch loved or disliked during his life but kind enough to give him some sort of warning about what sas to come, it looks to me like a very sentient being, almost like there is a person created by the Collective Will of Mankind (and yeah, that's a mouthful). Unless of course it was actually the Grail's Will instead of the Collective... oh you know the drill. :)

That looks pretty interesting. Can't wait for more!
Ali-Kun chapter 14 . 3/16
Oh dear... I wonder if Kayneth thinks that Lancer's the one who threw the Crimson Rose? Poor Diarmuid can't catch a break with his ass of a Master.
Vangran chapter 14 . 3/10
Well that's... different. I wasn't quite expecting that. Still, it certainly makes it more interesting, and having the Black Knight retain some sense of sanity is quite the masterstroke, and very well played. I hope to see what becomes of this development.
zero chapter 14 . 3/3
love the idea and what you did so far so I have to ask can you make a fan fiction of Kiritsugu summing someone from akame ga kill because it would fit the darkness of it someone like akame or Tatsumi as his saber
Fimbu1vetr chapter 14 . 3/2
Hue :). Also servants don't disappear without the master having command spell; rider was totally fine after waver used all his command spells on him
Fimbu1vetr chapter 9 . 3/2
This fic is really entertaining, but yooo, these doppelgängers have got to have some drawbacks statwise. Way too poweful if lelouch has several of them
GeonteneArgon00 chapter 14 . 2/24
Love this story! Lelouch is in top form and always planning one step, if not two steps ahead of his opponents!

If there is one gripe to be had, it's in chap 14 - namely that, while Gae Dearg would most definitely nullify those enchantments on Berserker, it would only do so as long as the spear's tip was making contact with him. Although it's arguable that Lancelot himself is keeping it inactive now that he's regained his sanity - which, for the record, I don't think he could control while he was insane. Even if he was indeed keeping it active himself and could turn it off, he probably didn't have the mental capacity to do so while maddened - though maybe *after* having it dispelled he could, like what's happened here. Though if he puts it back on... he probably won't be able to come back out on his own again.
Takai153 chapter 14 . 2/12
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Vendetta1414 chapter 14 . 2/8
This. Is. AWESOME! I love love love love love love it! Please continue this godsend of a story!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 14 . 2/7
Fantastic story! I was concerned by the lack of the King of Heroes as a villain but it's been great so far.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 4 . 2/4
I like the story so far, but seriously, there are other ways to emphasise words other than using all caps.
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 2/2
Awesome story
Please continue
Hope Lelouch helps save Sakura.
FireyFoxPaws chapter 14 . 2/2
it will be kinda ironic if this fic will have a pairing of saber and lelouch since saber lead britania to a good age while lelouch did the opposite