Reviews for Fate: Zero Requiem
GeonteneArgon00 chapter 15 . 1h
Verrry interesting indeed. If Archer has access to Lancer, then he has access to both Lancer's lances, and with Gae Dreag he can perpetually keep Berserker sane... and use that to his advantage against Saber. I remember Zero/Assassin using Geass on Sola earlier, but now I see the threads being drawn together - he's capitalized on the chance encounter between Lancer and Berserker to recruit the latter to his cause when previously it would have only been Lancer that stood beside him.

This is getting good - for the love of god, do not stop! I command you! (just pretend I have a geass, here XD )
Fundindar chapter 15 . 4/18
The shields of light Zero can summon are from the absolute defence field on the ShinkirĊ, aren't they?

I wonder if Lelouch's noble fantasm is something to do with the Black Knights, or Knightmare Frames in general, or even... THE THOUGHT ELEVATOR! THE SWORD OF AKASHA!

Take that Melloi, Lelouch has been to akasha and didn't need a omnipotent wish granting device to get there (though he did need his father to be the emperor of the greatest nation on Earth).

By the way, I love the 'what happened last time' at the beginning of the chapters. Keep up the good puns!

Fundindar
lukas chapter 15 . 4/13
Epic so far, love it
Rago Dragovian chapter 15 . 4/11
This chapter is absolutely hilarious. Please update soon. I really hope to see the conclusion of this story as it's been awesome from the start. :)
kingrichard360 chapter 15 . 4/7
poor kayneth-chan.
first assaulted
then Ntr'd
and finally turned to a slave.

this is some Guinness level misfortune.
FalseMask chapter 15 . 4/3
I can't help but notice that, every now and then, you use the & symbol instead of typing "and." Is this intentional? It seems a bit bizarre, especially with how sporadic it is.
TimothyLim chapter 15 . 4/2
Oh Lulu your so elaborate as long as someone as idiotic as Suzuku doesn't smash his plans. What was that quote? 'No plan survives the enemy'? Well luckily he has plans within plans.

Thanks for the update!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 15 . 4/1
So, basically... Lelouch just screwed practcially everyone. Then again, he wasn't called the Demon Emperor for nothing.
GlaringEyes chapter 15 . 4/1
So Rider is suspicious of Zero's real class? It seems the kings' meeting will be very interesting (especially if Saber finds out she's been deceived all this time). Will you show scenes of the picture drama too (when Rider and Waver meet teen Taiga)?

Well, Kayneth can't complain: humiliations aside, he still got it a lot lighter than in the anime. Kiritsugu is the one getting the rougher end this time, which I find great, for the story feels more balanced with Zero and the Magus Killer on opposite sides. Hope you update it soon!
GrumpyGrue chapter 15 . 4/1
Humiliation everywhere. It's amusing how butthurt the others have been since Zero wrecked them.
Diekilles chapter 15 . 3/31
I look forward to the next chapter. If they are going to meet and talk over wine like Rider hinted at how will you handle it? Will Zero be revieled for his class? Will he discuss his reign and revolution, betrayed and all? Or will Rider hold his tongue? (Unlikely)
Artful Lounger chapter 8 . 3/31
While I know that this story has progressed well past the point where this is relevent, I shall make note of this anyway. Your assertion about Command Seals and Masters is incorrect. If a Master loses all three Command Seals, he does not lose his Servant. He does not cease to be a Master. All that means is that he can no longer command his Servant's absolute obedience anymore.
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 3/31
oohh... evil cliffy
Geasszero chapter 15 . 3/31
thanks for update
Vendetta1414 chapter 15 . 3/31
Yes, yes, yes, YES! YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Freaking awesome! Keep up the good work man!